Fake Goodbye II

Only one day left until the regional championship. The girls have already mastered their dance and all they had to do was to practice it over and over again. Even though their dance was perfect there was something missing ... Their cheering spirit. Ever since the club was formed no one was able to keep that spirit besides Chaeyoung. She was the only one who Cheers them up whenever they feel that they can't do it anymore. But since she's no longer one of them, that spirit was taken away from the team. The girls gathered after practice to exchange feelings and thoughts about their current situation.

"I know that everyone is feeling uncomfortable about what's going on now but we have to win girls" Jennie said "we have to do it for Chaeyoung"

"If only she was with us, we would've been a lot better" Seulgi added.

"But you know, she loves her boyfriend so much" Lisa said "she can't let go of him"

"Yeah! She's right , everyone is growing to be a fan of Yoongi sunbaenim these days not only Chaeyoung unnie" Tzuyu admitted.

"I heard that too" Yeri said "I even heard that the dance club asked him to join them but he refused"

"I wonder what's going on in Chaeyoung's head right now" Tzuyu said.

"What if we don't win, Chaeyoung unnie will be so upset" Yoojung said.

"We have to guarantee a spot in the nationals, you know only the top three teams can go to the nationals" Sinb said "it'll be hard, there's about twenty teams participating"

"If Chaeyoung was here she would've got angry at this low spirit" Mina interrupted them "remember we're doing this for her, we have to do it as if she is here"

"Girls make a circle" Chungha shouted after hearing Mina's words.

"Cheer up, Cheer up, cheer up ..... Let's go IDOLZ" the girls shouted all together.

"You look ready to dominate" Suzy entered suddenly.

"Ready but not prepared" Jisoo flinched.

"Hey hey! You can't win tomorrow with this low spirit" Suzy clapped.

"You should blame yourself for this" Jeongyeon addressed to Suzy.

"What about your weak ass" Suzy attacked "you can't keep your own spirit up?"

"My weak ass joined this club because of Chaeyoung's strong ass" Jeongyeon walked closer to Suzy.

"Then get used to her absence" Suzy pointed.

"You're a trash teacher you know?"

Jeongyeon felt irritated. She hated Suzy for making Chaeyoung leave. After all Chaeyoung was the reason why Jeongyeon decided to join the club. She left the room so she doesn't cause any damage to Suzy. She thought about going home but something crossed her mind.
She immediately started running until she reached Chaeyoung's classroom. She found her there with Yugyeom and Kai waiting for the break to end.

"We need to go to the nationals" Jeongyeon jumped in "no! We need to go to America"

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung stood up.