Oppa!

Chaeyoung felt bored staying in her room at the weekend so she wanted to go to her brother's room to annoy him. When she walked closer to his door, she heard him talking to someone as if discussing something very important. She walked even closer and tried to listen. She then realised that Eunwoo was talking to their dad so she grew more curious to know what they were talking about.

"Eunwoo yah how come her classmates know about this?" Mr. Wonyoung argued.

"What's THIS?" Eunwoo asked.

"Yugyeom came all the way here to tell me that people, now, know that Chaeng and Jongin are siblings"

"What?" Chaeyoung whispered to herself . Her father's words made her knees tremble and she felt sick. She wanted to go in but she felt numb. Chaeyoung tried regaining her power by convincing herself that she was just hallucinating. She placed her hand on the knob and barged in.

"Please tell me the Chaeyoung you're talking about isn't me" Chaeyoung gritted her teeth.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Mr. Wonyoung said "what are you doing here?"

"Why? I can't come to my brother's room?" Chaeyoung bawled out "or you're just too scared because I caught you cheating"

"Cheating? What are you talking about Chaeyoung-ah" Mr. Wonyoung tried to calm her down.

"Chaeng-ah! Calm down, I'll explain everything" Eunwoo pulled her towards him.

"I won't calm down until I know everything" Chaeyoung yelled.

"Okay, easy, I'll tell you" Eunwoo said.

"Ya Eunwoo yah what are you doing?"  Mr. Wonyoung interrupted.

"Dad! Enough with this secret. Can't you see? It's breaking our family apart... Please dad leave us for a second" Eunwoo said then turned to Chaeyoung "Chaeng-ah! Listen to me, you know that our father was once married to another woman. Not only that but he also had a child with her... That ..... That child happens to be... Ka.... Kai, your classmate"

"No... No" Chaeyoung sobbed.

"Yes Chaeyoung-ah, he is our brother" Eunwoo lowered his head "Dad disowned him for our own sake. He thought if Jongin appears in this family, a huge mess will happen so he prevented Kai from showing up"

"Who's the woman he was married to?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I don't know yet, he's refusing to talk"  Eunwoo admitted.

Chaeyoung broke in tears as she heard everything her brother said. She couldn't believe that she has been obliviously seeing her brother every day. She became even more outraged when she knew that Kai already knows about their bond yet he couldn't even open up to her. Thinking about how much Kai must've suffered, Chaeyoung left the house running in tears. She was bitterly crying feeling sorry for him. She headed towards his place eager to see him.
Nothing mattered to her at that moment, she only wanted to see him and tell him how sorry she feels for what he had to bear. Nothing really mattered, even Mark and Jinyoung who walked past her, she didn't even pay attention that they greeted her. They felt suspicious about her behaviour so they followed her in case she needs any help. They were surprised when they saw her reaching her destination. It was Kai's house.
Chaeyoung stood before Kai's door and waited, head down, until he opened.

"Chaeyoung-ah?" Kai said "is everything alright?"

"Oppa!" Chaeyoung broke in tears.

"Hey what's going on?" Kai lowered his voice trying to console her "come on in let's talk inside"

Chaeyoung followed Kai inside and had some cold water but her tears didn't stop. Chaeyoung couldn't stop sobbing over her poor brother which brought Kai's mom running from her room.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Mom.. I don't know she kept crying, I couldn't understand anything" Kai whispered to his mother then turned to Chaeyoung "Chaeng-ah! What is going on?"

"I'm sorry ...." Chaeyoung took a deep breath "Oppa"

"Oppa?" Kai's mother sighed.

"Ch... Chaeyoung-ah--" Kai muttered.

"I know everything now, Eunwoo told me that my father disowned you. I know that you've gone through a lot" Chaeyoung cried even more "I'm sorry you had to go through all of that"

"Chaeyoung-ah" Kai sat next to her and caressed her shoulder "it's not your fault. Why do you have to bear it as if you're responsible"

"I feel a lot of pain when I think of how much you have suffered" Chaeyoung said.

"It's fine now that you came to me" Kai smiled.