Throwback

Mrs. Jin Kyung gave Chaeyoung a warm hug after some sweet time they've spent together. It was getting late and Chaeyoung wanted to leave to see her father but Yoongi didn't like the idea. For a very bad reason, he wanted her to stay.

"I don't think you should bother him this late" Yoongi said then secretly winked at his mother asking for help.

Mrs. Jin Kyung didn't know the story but she understood that Yoongi wants to keep Chaeyoung from seeing her father. Mrs. Jin Kyung pretended not to notice the time so she checked the clock then sighed.

"It's past midnight" she said "I bet he's resting right now"

"You think so?" Chaeyoung's face fell.

"How about you have some rest too and Yoongi will take you to see him in the morning" Mrs. Jin Kyung said.

"You're right" Chaeyoung heaved a sigh "I'll go see him in the morning"

"You said no one is home" Mrs Jin Kyung said "how about you stay here for tonight ... You know, for company"

"Does your son agree?" Chaeyoung teased.

"He doesn't" Yoongi teased back.

"How about your husband" Chaeyoung asked again.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Stop asking. You're family now" Mrs. Jin Kyung caressed Chaeyoung's cheek "Yoongi-ah! Help her settle in your room"

Chaeyoung followed Yoongi to his room and she seemed to be extremely comfortable. Only seemed.

"There you are!" Yoongi said as he'd done the bed for Chaeyoung.

"What's going on?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked.

"Eh?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you making this scene? You were acting weird ever since we were at your father's store. Is there anything you'd like to tell me?"

"Something like what?" Yoongi was surprised.

"Like why you want to stop me from seeing my father" Chaeyoung said in a serious tone "just because I act oblivious doesn't mean that I didn't notice"

"Chaeyoung-ah! You're hallucinating" Yoongi said.

"Yoongi-ah! You're lying" Chaeyoung faced him "like you said before we've together for quite a long time. I can tell what you're thinking just by looking at those eyes"

"What do you want?" Yoongi flinched.

"I want the truth. Is anything wrong with my dad?"  Chaeyoung put her hands around her waist.

"Your dad is fine and I'm not hiding anything"

"Then take me to him" Chaeyoung took a deep breath "NOW"

"Chaeyoung-ah! You need to go to bed. You're tired and you need some rest"

"I won't forgive you if you hide anything from me" Chaeyoung said as she slid inside the bed and covered herself angrily.

"Why are you so aggressive when it comes to me?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow as he knelt besides the bed "why do I get to be the one who deals with your temper everytime?"

"Because you're my boyfriend, you're not supposed to lie to me. You're supposed to take my side"

"I AM your side Chaeng-ah"

"I still smell something fishy"

"What happens if I lie?" Yoongi asked.

"I'll be upset and I won't forgive you" Chaeyoung pouted.

"What do I do with you?" Yoongi lowered his voice.

"Tell me the truth" Chaeyoung smiled.

"You have to promise me that you won't move out of that bed" Yoongi said.

"I promise"

"Your father had another surgery and he's taking some rest now"

"What?" Chaeyoung shouted as she jumped our of the bed "what happened? How did it go? Is he okay?"

"He's very well and healthy. He didn't want anyone to tell you so you can focus well on the championship" Yoongi looked at Chaeyoung "and I thought you promised not to move out of the bed"

"But my dad---"

"No buts, I'll take you to see him in the morning"  Yoongi interrupted her.

"Okay .. okay" Chaeyoung gave up.

"I'll let you have some sleep" Yoongi stood up to leave "do you need anything?"

"Yes" Chaeyoung smiled childishly.

"What is it?"

"My boyfriend" Chaeyoung extended her hand to him.

"You do?" Yoongi let down his shoulders showing how anxious he was "there you go" he sat back besides the bed "you got your boyfriend, do you need anything else?"

"No, that would be everything" Chaeyoung smiled then hugged her pillow "thank you for always being with me"

"Yes" Yoongi couldn't find words.

"You still have problems being nice?" Chaeyoung teased "I said thank you and all you can say is yes"

"Did you ask me to stay so you can bully me?" Yoongi felt irritated.

"Are you serious?" Chaeyoung lifted her head "who can possibly bully you!"

"You!" Yoongi stared at her with loving eyes "you never fail to irritate me"