Confession

Mrs. Jin Kyung asked Kai to come downstairs with her so they can talk and her husband immediately understood what she was trying to do. She was coming clean. As they were leaving the room, Mrs. Jin Kyung gave Yugyeom an ' I'm doing it' look which not only Yugyeom understood but also Youngjae and Hoseok. Kai followed them downstairs as Mr. Sangkyung made distance from them to let them speak freely. Mrs. Jin Kyung asked him to have a seat next to her and she began to get nervous about starting the conversation.

"Do you live alone here?" She asked.

"No, I live with my mother, you know my adoptive mother... She went for a visit to her hometown" Kai said.

"What about YOUR mother" Mrs. Jin Kyung asked again.

"I have no idea about her" he said.

"Listen to me" she took out her phone "do you know this?"

"How did you get this?" Kai sighed as he saw that picture of his mother with the baby "this is my mother's picture"

"See that baby in the picture?" Mrs. Jin Kyung pointed "it ... It is ... It happens... Uhm.... It happens to be Yoongi with me"

Kai dropped his hand that was holding Mrs. Jin Kyung's hand. He felt dizzy and couldn't understand nor believe what she said to him. He only made sure he wasn't dreaming when he saw her dropping tears and holding his hands tightly.

"I'm sorry Jongin-ah" Mr. Jin Kyung cried "I didn't have a choice ... I was scared Yoongi may rebel and---"

"So you threw me away" Kai interrupted her "you threw me away so Yoongi doesn't feel bad.... You know I didn't mind my father doing this to me, he's a heartless person after all but you .... I saw a perfect mother in you. When I saw the way you treated Yoongi the other day at your house I wished I were him, I never expected you to do such a horrible thing" Kai said with a crying voice.

"I'm sorry Jongin-ah" she apologised.

"I'm sorry too, I can't keep going with this conversation anymore ... I need some time" Kai stood up.

"Jongin-ah" she called.

"I'm sorry"
______________________________________

School started again as usual, the dance club was back to their usual activities and so did the cheer dance club. Everything was back to normal. No one is bashing Chaeyoung nor Vernon, the whole rumour was shut down and forgotten, but someone doesn't seem to forget.
Yoongi was sitting alone on the gym's ground because he couldn't go to class and see Chaeyoung after all the drama that happened. He crossed his legs and laid his back and head to the wall. Closed eyed, Yoongi heard footsteps approaching him. He slowly opened his eyes to find a familiar figure standing right before him.

"Can I ask you a favour?" Jeongyeon asked.

"What do you want?" He shrugged.

"Can you come to the school's auditorium at lunchtime?" She requested "it's important"

"Who has been abducted this time?"

"It's nothing like that, but there are somethings that you need to know so please come"

Yoongi felt like he doesn't have the power to deal with her so he just closed his eyes again and nodded.
As lunchtime came no one went to the canteen. Everyone went to the auditorium to hear what Jeongyeon has to say. The latter stood in the middle of the auditorium and took the mic.

"No matter how much the issue of Vernon and Chaeyoung has been forgotten, there are a lot of details that no one knows about. And when I say no one it means besides me ... and the one who threatened me to do this." Jeongyeon said as she looked at Chaeyoung and Yoongi who were standing separately at the back "If it wasn't because of me, none of this would've happened ... Yes it's me, I'm the culprit. There is a secret I'm hiding and the person who made me do this knew about it and he threatened that if I don't do as they say they'll reveal my secret ... I mean SHE'll reveal my secret ... Of course you all know who I'm talking about. The one who never gets tired of bullying me, the one standing over there" Jeongyeon pointed angrily to Irene who was standing in the middle of the crowd. Everyone turned their gazes to her and they started yelling and cursing. Seulgi who was standing with Chaeyoung sighed deeply and almost collapsed when she heard what her sister has done to her friend and teammate. Chaeyoung and Jennie held her from falling and looked angrily at Irene. Yoongi as well, he was laying to the wall and when he heard the truth he stood straight and gave Irene a death glare.
"I'm going to end this bullying issue and tell my own secret myself. But first, I'll tell you what that bully was planning. She felt insanely jealous of Chaeyoung who started dating her ex-boyfriend. Because the latter didn't care about her the way he cares about Chaeyoung now, she wanted to break them up. She told me to follow Chaeyoung and caught her doing something then make a story out of it. I followed Chaeyoung when she was shopping with Jennie and when she went to give the herbs to Vernon for his sick mother, I took a picture of them. I also used Chaeyoung's phone while she changing after training and I posted them online. I wanted none of this to happen. I was only scared Irene may reveal my secret to everyone. But this issue grew big and Chaeyoung was really hurt so I couldn't keep watching anymore. I felt that I betrayed Chaeyoung when she was the one who helped me get over my weakness. I decided to come clean and tell everything. The secret that Irene kept threatening me with is .... My father. I ... Uhm... I was the reason why my father died. He was a drunkard and abused my mother everyday until he went overboard. One day he almost killed her for something ridiculous. I couldn't watch my mother getting hurt without doing anything so I went to help her and I hit him with a baseball bat. I thought he'll only pass out for a moment but he passed away. Irene knew about this and used it for her own sake. If I speak against her she threatens that she'll tell everyone. But now that I told everyone she can't bully me anymore. I really hope that everyone who was hurt because of this forgives me. Chaeyoung-ah, Yoongi-ah please forgive me for making you go through this, Vernon too" Jeongyeon bowed as she apologised "they are the most loving couple on earth but I split them up... Chaeyoung was abducted by two boys yesterday but when I told Yoongi that she went missing, he never hesitated to save her. Even he still believed back then that she cheated on him, he still risked his life to save hers ... I sincerely apologise"
Jeongyeon placed the mic down and left the auditorium with a wide satisfied smile. She walked past Yoongi and Chaeyoung and bowed to both of them. Chaeyoung who couldn't cry anymore looked at Yoongi as if telling him "will you believe me now?". He couldn't look at her, he was too ashamed to look at her after what he did to her. When Chaeyoung went outside to avoid the drama that is happening, Yoongi followed her without a word, he wanted to make sure she's okay.

"Stop following me" Chaeyoung said when she felt his presence.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Let's talk" Yoongi said.

"Why?" She said "I was begging you to listen to me just yesterday but what did you do? You were abusive Yoongi" she stopped and turned to him "why do I have to listen to you now?"

"Chaeyoung-ah, it's all settled now why do we still have to fight?" Yoongi begged.

"Yoongi-ah! Let's just not talk now. I've had enough for one day" Chaeyoung said as she walked away.