Complex

Yoongi walked slowly thinking about how things are turning beautifully in his life. He wanted to enjoy that moment for a bit longer but life is too harsh to let him do that. He unexpectedly heard his phone ringing so he picked up.

"What is it Snoopy?" Yoongi said.

"How many times did I tell you not to call me that" Jennie yelled.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Suga asked.

"Meet me right now at Starbucks, I'm already there" Jennie ordered.

"What for?" He asked.

"No questions! No objection!" Jennie said "Just come over here, it's serious".

Yoongi was still confused and wanted to ask some more questions but Jennie has already ended the Call. He went to the café as she told him to and he was so worried about what she's going to say. Even though she said it's serious, her tone wasn't that serious.
As soon as he arrived, Yoongi went straight to Jennie who was already waiting inside.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I bet you're eager to know why Chaeng left the club"

"Woah! You really meant it when you said it's serious" Yoongi teased "but is it so serious that you had to call me in the middle of the night!"

"I wanted to call without her knowing but you guys never leave each others' sides, what do you want me to do?"

"Why did she leave the club?" He asked.

"There are four rules in cheer dancing . Always smile, no bangs, no nail art" Jennie started to explain.

"Chaeyoung is always smiley that I sometimes think her mouth may get ripped, she doesn't even have bangs, and I've never seen her using any nail polish not even growing up her nails" Yoongi said without taking a breath.

"But these are only three" Jennie interrupted him "she broke the fourth rule"

"Which is?"

"No dating" Jennie said as she waited for his reaction.
But ... There was no reaction. For someone who couldn't analyse the situation, you don't expect a reaction. Yoongi looked blank, Jennie's word were crystal clear but how come he got confused? In one moment he thought of many things; Chaeyoung purchasing her dream but that means they have to break up, he also thought of clinging to her but that means she has to let go of her sole dream. Yoongi laid back and took a very deep breath then straightened his back again.

"What does this mean?" He said angrily.

"There aren't many meanings to this" Jennie said "it's either dating or cheer dancing, she can't have both"

"When I asked her about it she said she broke a rule and she had the choice to fix it but she didn't" Yoongi said.

"That's right! She was able to ignore you or let go of you but she didn't. She chose you over her dream" Jennie explained.

"But this is her sole dream, she wanted to cheer ever since she was a child" Yoongi stood outrageously.

"And you're her boyfriend" Jennie stood along "Yoongi-ah as much as she wanted to dance, she wanted to be with you as well"

"There's still about one year in high school and we're going to graduate, she can't do it after we graduate"

"Yeah! You're right... It's as you said cheer dancing won't last long but you will" Jennie pulled him to sit back "I'm not telling you my personal opinion about this, I'm just explaining what's going on in her head right now ... Let's say that you're going to break up and she gets to achieve her dream. Will she be happy cheering when she split up with the one she loves? It's true that cheer dancing ends with high school but you'll be with her forever"

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Nothing, look! Our club is planning something with the dance club .. it's a little show that may touch Chaeyoung and make her reconsider her decision ... And now that she has another option she'll be in advantage"

"What's the other option?" He asked.

"You're with her along the way even if she chooses her dream over you" Jennie explained "look at me, it's simple. Just bring her here to this café tomorrow at 7pm and leave the rest to us"
______________________________________

Mr. Wonyoung laid down in the living room and closed his eyes trying to have some sleep. Recently, he has been full of thoughts about his family's situation and Kai's appearance. Even though Chaeyoung knew the whole story and there's nothing scary about it anymore, still Mr. Wonyoung felt uncomfortable. He took a week off to get rid of the stress of work and have some space to take care of his family, especially after he had an ear full listening to Yoongi the other day. Mr. Wonyoung was interrupted by footsteps coming his way. He opened his eyes to find Eunwoo passing by him and walking towards his mother who was sitting in the other side of the living room.

"Omma!" Eunwoo called "do you have any idea about the woman your husband was married to?" Eunwoo suddenly asked outrageously making his father jump from his seat.

"Yah! Eunwoo-yah, what is this about!" Mr. Wonyoung said.

"I suddenly grew curious to know about that" Eunwoo said "omma! Can you tell me who is she?"

"Eunwoo-yah! I really don't know anything about this ... You know your dad never talks about it" Mrs. Jiwoo said.

"For real?" Eunwoo asked.

"I swear" she said.

"Are curious about it? Because if you are, I may help you find out" Eunwoo said then suddenly turned to his father "appa! How can you be so bad?"

"Eunwoo-yah! What is it now?" Mr. Wonyoung went to hold him.

"Don't touch me" Eunwoo gritted his teeth "Chaeyoung was right about you after all ... You really have an ice heart ... How could you?"

"Eunwoo-yah! What's going on?" Mrs. Jiwoo held her son "what happened?"

"What happened is that your husband hid his ex-wife from her son this whole time and pretended to be a perfect family man ... Kai was living miserably looking for his mother after he gave up on you and you couldn't even tell him where she is"

"Who is he talking about Wonyoung-ah?" Mrs. Jiwoo asked her husband who avoided her stares.

"I'm talking about Mrs. Jin Kyung, Min Jin Kyung, Yoongi's mother" Eunwoo said.