It's All Your Fault

Yoongi reluctantly walked towards Kai's room thinking about why would the latter want to see him. Yoongi developed a phobia from visiting sick people's rooms. The last time he did, Vernon's mother passed away that's why he was scared of seeing Kai. He slowly entered the room trying not to make noise but found Kai wide awake waiting for him.

"You came!" Kai tried to smile.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked in a low voice.

"As okay as someone who's been shot in the chest" Kai joked.

"Then I'll be waiting outside, the others want to see you too" Yoongi turned to leave.

"Gomapta" Kai said making Yoongi stop.

"For what?"

"I heard you calling me hyung" Kai smiled "I forgot the pain at that moment"

"You don't deserve that word, you know" Yoongi said with his back turned to Yoongi.

"Why? What's wrong?" Kai wondered.

"Cuz you're a piece of shit" Yoongi reproached " you scared me, I thought I'll never see you again"

"I have nowhere to go as long as you want me around" Kai teared up.

"Keep it zipped" Yoongi flinched.

"Well, that sounds more like you" Kai chuckled.

"Humph!"

"Come closer!" Kai said.

"What do you want?"

"Hold my hand" Kai said as he watched his hesitant brother "come on, you know I can't move"

"There you go" Yoongi extended his hand to hold his brother's.

"Can you call mum for me?" Kai requested.

"Maybe this is something you don't know about me" Yoongi jokingly warned "but I really hate sharing ... She's mine only"

"You were in tears a minute ago" Kai bickered.

"That's only the past" Yoongi flinched.
________________________

Chaeyoung felt relieved that her brother is okay but she was still worried about her father who is still under operation and nothing is really certain about his state. Chaeyoung felt very pressured, she laid her head on Eunwoo's lap trying to have some rest. Eunwoo closed his eyes as he caressed Chaeyoung's hair. He tried to act strong in front of her but deep inside he was very scared because he knows his father's injury is very serious.
Eunwoo suddenly opened his when he heard the door opening.

"Is Kai okay?" Eunwoo asked Yoongi.

"Yes he's fine" Yoongi said "he just needs some sleep"

"That's a relief" Eunwoo heaved a sigh.

"Any news about your father?" Yoongi asked.

"Not yet" Eunwoo said in a sad tone.

"It was all my fault" Yoongi frowned "getting Chaeyoung involved with me was all my fault. Now not only her is hurt, your father too"

"Are seriously saying this?" Eunwoo got angry "Chaeyoung was very happy to have you"

"Think about it" Yoongi faced Eunwoo "everytime Chaeyoung goes through a hard time it's because I'm there. Irene, your father and now Jihyo"

"Since you are aware of this, can you just leave her alone?" Chaeyoung suddenly woke up.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Eunwoo said.

"I was aware that everything happened because you were there but I've always said that it's not your fault but look at what you've done. You made all of those people laugh at me by leaving like that ... I don't know how are you exactly feeling right now but I hope you live regretfully for the rest of your life"

"I know you're angry but---" Yoongi opposed.

"SHUT UP" Chaeyoung interrupted him "I hate to hear you talking"

"Yah, Chaeyoung-ah!" Mrs. Jiwoo called "lower your voice"

"It's like what everyone said" Chaeyoung gritted her teeth "it's a waste your mother had you"

Chaeyoung felt extremely outraged at Yoongi. She hated him for leaving her and making all of her enemies laugh at her. She didn't want to see him at all but he keeps appearing everytime.
Chaeyoung didn't have too much time to keep thinking about Yoongi because she saw the doctor coming out of the operation room not looking smiley at all.

"Is he okay?" Mrs. Jiwoo asked.

"I'm afraid not" the doctor said " he lost a lot of blood and he needs blood donation"

"We should go to the blood bank then" Mrs. Jiwoo said.

"I'm afraid it won't help, we've already contacted them but your husband's blood type is very rare, it's O+"

"What should we do now?" Mrs. Jiwoo cried.

"I think you should start looking for someone who---"

"I'm O+. I can donate"