I Need The Truth

Chaeyoung cried endlessly on her living room's couch. Once again, she felt betrayed by everyone around her and she promised not to let it slide this time. Chaeyoung's tears were interrupted by slight knocking on the door. She powerlessly moved towards the door then lifelessly opened.

"Why am I not surprised to see you here" Chaeyoung said in a low voice as she rolled her eyes.

"I hope you're not going to kick me away" Youngjae said.

"Come on in"

"I bet you know why I'm here so I'll get straight into the topic" Youngjae took a deep breath "my father told me about the inconvenience he caused today so he explained everything about your father's case"

"Wait a second" Chaeyoung interrupted Youngjae "your father didn't cause any inconvenience. If he didn't say the truth I'd be still oblivious"

"Chaeyoung-ah! They're just trying to let you focus on the championship. That's all"

"So you're taking their side?" Chaeyoung felt disappointed.

"I'm not taking anyone's side. I'm just saying that you shouldn't make a fuss. Your father needs you all together at a moment like this" Youngjae thought twice then looked at Chaeyoung "Chaeyoung-ah, I think you should talk to your dad about all of this. Your brothers will keep hiding these things from you, and so will Yoongi. So talk to your dad and lay it all on the table"
______________________________________

"Chaeyoung refuses to go to America unless you tell her everything" Mrs. Jiwoo said as she wandered around the room.

"If she knows she'll never go"  Mr. Wonyoung said.

"I won't go if I know what?" Chaeyoung interrupted her parents "dad you're wasting everyone's time including mine. Mom is right, if you don't tell me whatever you're hiding, I won't make a step towards America"

"Chaeyoung-ah, you're babbling nonsense" Mr. Wonyoung said.

"Make up your mind dad" Chaeyoung faked a smile "you speak I'll go, you don't I won't" Chaeyoung paused for a second "oh and I'm starting to think that I'm not actually part of this family. You guys hide everything from me"

"You must have yelled at Jongin and Eunwoo and told Yoongi to go to hell" Mr. Wonyoung chuckled.

"You guessed right. And I'm not even thinking about having any words with any of them any soon"

"Chaeyoung-ah, when did you become such a rebel?" Mr. Wonyoung sighed "aigooo! Okay here's the thing" Mr. Wonyoung took a deep breath "the doctor said I won't be able to walk again"
______________________________________

Yugyeom hurried to open the door as he expected Chaeyoung to visit him. She called him earlier and told him that they needed to talk which made him very worried.

"Chaeng-ah" Yugyeom smiled as he let her inside to the living room "what's going? Your eyes are swollen"

"My father won't walk again"

"Chae---" Yugyeom wanted to console her or give some positive energy to cheer her up but he couldn't find the words. He just bit his lower lip and sat closer to Chaeyoung "listen to me. We have to accept this and move on, I mean, come on at least your father is fine and he didn't die. I know it's mean to say this but life won't stop and your father would hate for you to give up your dream. He has done all of this to keep you focused on cheer dancing, he'd feel awful if you give up"

"I don't like to feel pushed aside" Chaeyoung complained "they always do this. They keep secrets from me as if I don't belong to the family"

"Stop saying nonsense, they just want what's best for you" Yugyeom said "and by saying 'they' I mean Yoongi as well, the one who gets all the blame every time"

"But---"

"No buts Chaeyoung-ah" Yugyeom interrupted her "you always think that they do this to hurt you but they don't. Chaeyoung-ah! It's rare to find a loyal boyfriend who loves you and cares about you like Yoongi does, you have to appreciate that"

"Alright" Chaeyoung lowered her head.

"What did you say to him?" Yugyeom smirked "did you tell him that you're done?"

"No I just yelled at him" Chaeyoung pouted.

"Okay I think you have to cool things down" Yugyeom chuckled.

"Since when you take his side" Chaeyoung hit Yugyeom on the shoulder "you're enemies"

"He's my teammate, remember?"