The Truth Unveiled

Doyeon and Chungha expressed their feelings freely and it made  Chaeyoung so happy. She was happy that after all these hardships, the girls are still satisfied with her job as the president.

"I'm not one of you but can I speak?" Irene said making everyone look at her in surprise.

"Of course you can Irene-ah" Rosé smiled at her.

"I have nothing to add because you all know what kind of person I am .... Even though I've been exposed but there's still a lot of things that I did and no one knew about them because I failed back then. I've been exposed again. I ... Uhm .... I once tried to kill Chaeyoung" Irene lowered her head.

"What?" Jennie sighed "what? How? What did you do?"

"I felt jealous after I figured out how much Yoongi Oppa loved her, so I planned to get rid of her hoping he gets back to me but he was the one who exposed me" Irene explained.

"Yah! What did you exactly do?" Seulgi asked her with an angry tone.

"I .... Uhm ... I placed an acid in her clothes when you were all practicing" Irene dropped a tear "it was after Jeongyeon exposed me ... I felt rage circulating in my blood and I couldn't stay still . So I did that" Irene paused for a moment

"How is that possible?" Yoojung asked "you know our cloakroom's door has a password"

" I got help from someone ... Someone from ... someone from this club"  Irene confessed.

Irene dropped the bombshell leaving everyone in deep shock. Not only did she try to kill Chaeyoung but she got help from a member of the cheer dance club; the people that Chaeyoung trusts and loves the most. Chaeyoung covered her mouth by dint of being shocked, she couldn't say a word. No one was able to budge, they all suddenly felt insecure and startled but they found no one to accuse.

"Wh... Who is ... Who is that person?" Jennie asked in a terrified tone.

"It's Jihyo" Irene pointed "she told me when the cloakroom gets empty so I can get in and place the acid. Well .. of course she gave me the password. She even saw the acid in Chaeyoung's clothes but never removed it" Irene looked at Chaeyoung "she wanted you to die too ... I came back to my senses but she did not, she's still envious"

Everyone turned their gazes to Jihyo who couldn't face them. She only buried her head between her knees and shed tears; tears of regret. Everyone felt terrified, they thought they were living with a criminal all this time but they never noticed. Jennie who couldn't take it anymore stood outrageously and walked towards Jihyo grabbing her roughly from the collar. By dint of crying and being shocked, Jihyo couldn't stand on her feet. She only went back and forth as Jennie kept trembling her.

"Stay steady" Jennie yelled "why can't you stand on your feet? You were able to when you saw that acid in Chaeyoung's clothes ... Why are you weak now" Jennie gritted her teeth as she slapped her on the face.

"Jennie-ah" Chaeyoung called "you're wasting your energy ... She won't stop"

"Seriously Chaeyoung-ah" Jennie let go of Jihyo and went to Chaeyoung "is that all you have to say ... She freaking tried to kill you"

"Irene did too" Chaeyoung said "but Irene apologised ... Let's see if Jihyo is feeling regretful" Chaeyoung said as she walked towards Jihyo "Jihyo-yah, do you regret doing this?"

"Of course I do" Jihyo muttered.

"Then why did you send this to Yoongi when you heard that we were breaking up?" Chaeyoung asked ironically.

"Because you WERE breaking up" Jihyo raised her head "I don't think what I did was wrong"

"We never broke up you crap" Chaeyoung got angry "and we will never do"

"Jihyo-yah" Seulgi called "I thought my sister was the worst person on earth but you are just as bad ... No, no you're worse "

"You can't compare me to her ... SHE placed the acid not me" Jihyo raised her voice.

"You're right, we can't compare you to her" Chaeyoung said "because you are worse"

"We cheer for people ... We're not a gang" Jisoo stood up "I don't think we need a criminal among us"

"Yes you scare us Jihyo-yah" Lisa said.

"Did you hear that?" Chaeyoung asked Jihyo "they don't want you. You scare them"

"You know you can't meet friends  ... No, I mean people who are nicer that us" Jennie said "we won't call the police so ... All you have to do is to turn around and you know the exit"
Jihyo immediately ran out of the room, if not out of regret it's because she's been fired. She left the girls inside in a total mess not believing that they were all the time living with a criminal. The girls wished that this would be just a bad dream but it happened and they had to live with it. They were not sure if they can trust anyone in the future.

"Did this really happen?" Rosé felt confused.

"Look I'm sorry Chaeyoung-ah" Lisa stood up "we all knew she had a crush on Yoongi but we didn't want to tell you ... You were in enough trouble"

"Yes" Somi added "we never thought she'll go this far"

"Listen girls ... Let's put all cards on the table" Chaeyoung raised her voice "if there's anything you'd like to confess then do it right now ... We have the nationals ahead of us and we need to stick together not kill each other"

"I think everything will seem fine compared to Killing" Tzuyu said in a sad tone.

"It's like Doyeon said every trouble that came into this club was because of me so if there's anyone who's not okay with me being in this club please say it out loud" Chaeyoung faced all the girls.

"There's nothing wrong with you" Tzuyu said "it's like Doyeon said too, you wouldn't like any of this to happen so you're a victim yourself"

"So are we set now?" Chaeyoung asked "are we going to be honest with each other from now on?"

"Yes" the girls answered.

"Are we going to stick with each other?" Chaeyoung asked again.

"We were already honest Chaeyoung-ah" Doyeon said "don't treat us like we're all Jihyo"

"But I wished you told me back then when you thought it was all my fault" Chaeyoung changed her tone "you weren't that honest Doyeon-ah ... At some point you forced yourself to work with me"

"Look I never meant it that way .... I just didn't want to act hastily" Doyeon felt apologetic.

"Look I'm sorry girls" Irene apologised "this is happening because of me"

"Don't say that Irene-ah" Chaeyoung smiled "if it wasn't for you we would've been still living with that criminal" Chaeyoung looked at the other girls "if there's no other crimes to confess then allow me to leave" Chaeyoung said as she waved and headed outside.