My Family, My Priority II

Chaeyoung slowly opened her eyes and tried to stand up. Her vision was blurry and her body felt so heavy that she was barely able to move. She looked around to scan the place but she couldn't recognise it. She slowly tried to stand up but felt extremely dizzy and was about to fall but she felt a hand holding her and helping her stay steady. She widened her eyes trying to recognise the person then widened even more when she recognised him.

"Sehun sunbae?" Chaeyoung sighed "what are you doing here? And what's this place?"

"Let's get out of here first?" Sehun said as he pulled Chaeyoung outside.

"What's going on?" Chaeyoung kept asking.

"At least answer her questions if you're going to be her saviour" a thick voice coming from the other side of the room said.

"What are you doing here?" Sehun asked.

"I should be the one asking you this  Sehun-ah"

"You think I don't know what are you trying to do" Sehun said "I know everything. You think this would bring your daughter back?"

"You have nothing to do with me and my daughter"

"She hates you a lot and she'll hate you even more when she knows you're doing this" Sehun got angry.

"Sunbaenim! What's going on?" Chaeyoung asked "and who is he?"

"I'm your teammate's father" the bold man said.

"Park Jihyo" Chaeyoung chuckled "the loser who's seeking attention"

"How dare you!" Jihyo's father felt irritated.

"I can't blame her from now on, she's seriously taking after you" Chaeyoung insulted him "I understand everything now. You forced my father to break me up with my boyfriend so your daughter can have him"

"I'm sorry this happened" he smirked.

"I'm sorry your plan got messed up" Chaeyoung crossed her arms "you think Yoongi would leave me for a loser who kills people?"

"But he did"

"You wish" Chaeyoung gave him a death glare "I'll bet on that ... If he doesn't come to my rescue when he knows about your dirty plan, I'll be your daughter's slave"

"You got yourself a deal" he smirked again then left the room.

" What are you doing, Chaeyoung-ah!" Sehun shook Chaeyoung's arm then whispered "you have no idea what kind of men he is"

"He has no idea what kind of men my father my brothers and my boyfriend are" Chaeyoung reassured him.

"You're playing with fire" Sehun warned.

"I won't die twice Sunbaenim" 

"I never talked to you before but you seemed an easy person to me" Sehun said.

"I may look easy but I can't take idiots" Chaeyoung puffed.

"Of course, you're Yoongi's girlfriend after all"

Chaeyoung was aware that she's in a bad position but hearing Yoongi's name made her tremble. She lowered her head and preserved words.

"Did I say something wrong?" Sehun asked as he watched Chaeyoung's expression.

"Mentioning him made me uncomfortable" Chaeyoung said in a low voice.

"Did he really leave you?" Sehun asked.

"Hm"

"He's my teammate but I don't know a lot of things about him. I only know that he doesn't do things randomly"

"That's what I'm scared of the most" Chaeyoung sat down "if he knows about this he may do overreact. As much as he's rude and mean he's very sensitive"

"Who's sensitive?" A voice coming from the balcony said.

Chaeyoung turned around feeling extremely startled. She covered her mouth and took a step back when she was him coming in with confident steps.