Our stories pt II

Jimin ran towards the practice room as soon as the bell rang. Yugyeom and Jungkook called him and told him he wanted to discuss something with them about Suga. It was lunch time and everyone was heading either to the canteen or to their houses. As he was hurdling across the hall Jimin walked past the cheer dance practice room. It seemed empty but he heard a weird voice. He stopped to have a look through the window but there was nothing, he didn't see anyone there. It was when he decided that it wasn't a big deal and was about to leave that he heard the voice coming from inside again. Jimin shook his head and went to the door and knocked.

"Is anyone in there?" Jimin raised his voice a bit. The voice didn't stop but never responded to Jimin. It was like someone in pain and helplessly moaning. Jimin felt terrified as he never got an answer and decided to go in. He opened the door to find a laid down mid-length black haired girl who was in deep pain. Jimin threw his bag and ran towards her. He tried waking her but she already passed out. He immediately carried her on his back and hurried to the nurse's office. Jimin couldn't tell who the girl was, he in fact has never seen her before so he couldn't give the nurse any information about her.

"Can you try calling anyone from her phone contact?" The nurse requested.
Jimin took out the girl's phone and started scrolling through her contact but he hesitated. He didn't want to call her parents and make them worry about her so he tapped on the dialler to see who was the last person she contacted. It was someone called Chungha.

"Minari" Chungha answered the call "I'm in the canteen aren't you coming?"

"Hello, this isn't actually Minari... Ahh .. The.. The thing is that I found her unconscious at the practice room and she's at the nurse's office right now" Jimin explained.

"What? Who are you?" Chungha yelled.

"Can you please come to the nurse's office right now?" Jimin requested.

"Yeah, I'll be right there"
It was in matter of a minute that Chungha barged into the nurse's office worried about her friend.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Chungha asked.

"I don't know exactly but it seems like she overworked herself" Jimin explained "I found her in the practice room"

"Will she be alright?" Chungha asked the nurse.

"It's just like what he said, she overworked herself she'll be fine after some rest. She can't move from bed for two days" the nurse explained "I'll call someone to drive her home".

Jimin made sure that the girl is fine and that he accomplished his duty then left to meet Jungkook and Yugyeom.

"Jimin-ah! What took you so long?" Jungkook argued when Jimin entered their practice room.

"That was weird" Jimin muttered "Yugyeom-ah! Do you know a girl called Minari?"

"Minari?"

"I'm not sure she seems Japanese" Jimin added.

"Ahh! You mean Mina" Yugyeom guessed "we're not friends but I know that she's close to Chaeng. She's in the cheer dance club"

"What's with her?" Yugyeom asked.

"I found her unconscious in their practice room" Jimin explained "the nurse said she overworked herself"

"Is she okay now?" Jungkook asked.

"The nurse said she shouldn't move from bed for at least two days" Jimin said then shook his head "and what about Suga?"

"We were thinking about adding him to our team but you know your friend well" Yugyeom said.

"What makes you want him to join... I mean based on what?" Jimin asked.

"To be honest it wasn't my idea at all, Jungkook wanted him with us but coming to think of it he has his own color that none of us has and that maybe something additional"

"This idea will cost us our lives" Jimin sighed as he laid down on the ground "you're a stubborn brat Gyeomie, you'll annoy him until he joins but you have no idea how he is like when gets annoyed" Jimin yawned "you don't want to get on his bad side"

"I already did" Yugyeom rubbed his hair "I told the principal to talk to him into going to Suwon with us"

"You did?" Jungkook and Jimin jumped closer to Yugyeom.

"Yep" Yugyeom nodded.

"But what for? He's not a team member now" jungkook asked.

"As a companion" Yugyeom smiled "well it starts as a companion but we'll gradually convince him to join"
______________________________________

Yoongi knocked on the principal's door and entered as soon as he heard his response.

"Mr. Kim" Yoongi bowed "you called for me?"

"Yes. Have a seat Yoongi-ah" Mr. Kim said.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked.

"You've been appointed to go with the dance club to Suwon for the regional competition" Mr. Kim said.

"But I'm not a member of the club"

"Of course you're not Yoongi-ah otherwise you would've been on stage with them" Mr. Kim explained "we just want you to go as a companion because every team needs that kind of person.... Someone who gives them support and cheer for them if needed"

"Me? Cheer?" Yoongi chuckled as he slowly stood up "Mr. Kim you must've called the wrong person, I'm not someone who can cheer, I may lower their spirits if I go"

"But they wanted you"

"They wanted me to go with them?"

"Yes" Mr. Kim said "they came here asking me to convince you"

"Did they tell you why they wanted me to go?" Suga asked.