Resuming

Jimin felt terrified while talking to Jihyo. He only saw these things in movies, he never expected to see such a living monster in real life.
He kept yelling at her all the time as she kept making excuses and begging him but he only turned his back to her and left. A couple of minutes ago, he walked to Jihyo hoping to help her in case she's in trouble but he ended up scolding her and calling her a murderer. Jimin confusingly kept walking until he reached his house. He walked inside through the back door passing by the kitchen to say hi to Seulgi's mother who works there. Jimin entered the kitchen to find Seulgi there helping her mother.

"Guests again?" Jimin asked suddenly startling them.

"Ah! Jimin-ah" Seulgi sighed feeling startled "yes, your family welcomes guests so my mother has to work all day"

"Don't throw shades, you know I'm practically not one of them" Jimin said.

"Good thing you split up with them" Seulgi grimaced.

"Yah Seulgi-ah! Stop saying nonsense, they'll hear you" her mother scolded.

"Whatever" Seulgi flinched.

"I'll go change then we'll leave" Seulgi's mother said as she went to her room to change.

"Noona!" Jimin called with a low voice "I met someone from your club called Jihyo on my way here ... she told me about trying to hurt Chaeyoung"

"Hurt? She freaking tried to kill her. She wanted her dead"  Seulgi argued.

"How did she do that? I couldn't ask her any more questions, I got so mad"

"She gave the code of our cloakroom's door to Irene and Irene placed an acid in Chaeyoung's clothes"

"You're going to hate me too?" a voice coming from the door said.

"Irene-ah" Seulgi said in a surprised tone "what brought you here?"

"I wanted to pick Mom up from work too" Irene lowered her head.

"Irene-ah, your sister said you apologised and confessed everything. No one hates you now" Jimin said with a smile.

"I hope so" Irene smiled slightly "but Jihyo is still out there maybe planning for something. I know how it feels like to hold a grudge"

"We'll do something about her. You don't have to worry" Jimin said.

"No one will be able to stop her besides Chaeyoung, believe me" Seulgi said "just like how she did to Irene, she's going to do the same thing"

The three of them kept talking about Jihyo until Seulgi's mother came out of her room. She was deeply surprised by Irene's arrival, she never expected her to come and pick her up from work as a good girl who cares about her mother. She was very happy that her daughter had finally came back to her senses. The three of them bid goodbye to Jimin and headed back home. The latter heaved a sigh of relief as he watched them leaving happily. He wished that he could live such a moment too but Jimin doesn't have an easy life.

"Look at how pathetic you are" a voice coming from behind Jimin said "you even tied bonds with the maid! How pathetic!"

"Do you know what is more pathetic?"  Jimin said to his older brother, Ji Woo, who showed up mocking him "the fact that you live the life of a girl thinking that you're being the best while you're missing a big part of your life"

"How dare you talk to me this way?"  Ji Woo said.

"The same way you dared to call me pathetic" Jimin said to Ji Woo "now move your issues off my road, I need to see Mom"
Jimin walked past his brother leaving him outraged. Ji Woo had always bullied Jimin for being a modest person. He thinks that people who have simple dreams like Jimin's are useless and helpless. For Ji Woo, a person has to either be a well known businessman or he's pathetic. In first place, Ji Woo's sick mentality was the reason why Jimin had decided to leave home. He couldn't take him anymore. Jimin in fact wasn't uneasy about leaving home because he had his mother's blessings. She agreed to let him live alone because he had so much trouble getting on well with his family, especially his older brother and his father ..... Yes his father. Even his father didn't take his side and believed in the simple things he dreamed of. Just like Ji Woo, his father considered him pathetic and had always told him that he's staining the family's name with his insignificant dream. Jimin has always dreamt of being a contemporary dancer to which he didn't get approval. But meeting Yugyeom and the other boys made Jimin enjoy struggling for that dream. Even though their group went through lots of hardships, but these only made them stronger and closer.
Jimin had a lot to tell his mother. He was excited to talk to her about the national competition that was approaching but since Jimin is considered as one of  Les Miserables, he didn't receive the reaction he wanted.

"Omma" Jimin called "the national competition is in less than three weeks ... I'm very nervous"

"You're still rooting for that?" She said.

"What do you mean Still rooting for that?" Jimin wondered.

"Didn't your friend's mother die days ago?" She asked indifferently.

"So what? We should stop everything?"

"I'm not saying that, I'm just saying you need to wait for a bit longer" she said.

"We can wait but the competition doesn't" Jimin said "moreover, if he keeps on thinking about his mother he'll be stressed, he needs this to start over"

"You know your dad will do anything to stop you" she muttered.

"Ahaaa! So this is what you're scared of the most" Jimin chuckled deceptively "it wasn't for the woman's death in first place, you're trying to stop me so Dad doesn't get mad"

"Yah! Jimin-ah---"

"Omma! I thought we made a deal" Jimin frowned "we agreed that if I make a step out of this house, I won't be receiving nor giving help to this family and I did. I kept my word. You didn't help me in my hardest times why do you want meddle in my business now"

"Jimin-ah! You know that we only want what is best for you" she begged.

"So kicking me out and mocking my dream is what I deserve?" Jimin felt disappointed.

"I never said so, I only meant that -------"

"Omma!" Jimin interrupted her with a low voice "good night"

Jimin left the house with a broken heart. He was hoping to receive some cheering from his mother but she only turned against him. He lost his last hope of convincing his family, his mother. Jimin stomped the ground and headed angrily towards the gym where he was supposed to meet the boys for practice after five days of rest.