Seoul! We're Coming.

Suzy felt extremely delighted now that her team is back to its old self. She heaved a sigh of relief as she watched the girls gathering around Chaeyoung and celebrating her return. Suzy, despite treating Chaeyoung heartlessly, she secretly has a soft spot for her. Chaeyoung may not be the best dancer in the team but she's the brightest. Suzy has always thought that with Chaeyoung's potential the team can do the impossible.
Suzy shook her head as she realised they're running out of time. She clapped to grab the girls' attention and ordered the girls to take their spots. Chaeyoung took her so missed spot and inhaled strongly when she saw an unexpected figure in the mirror.

"Irene-ah?" Chaeyoung covered her mouth "you're on the team?"

"yeah! you were too focused that you didn't even pay attention to this" Irene pouted.

"And she's a hell of a dancer" Jennie added.

Chaeyoung feels very delighted every single time she notices how greatly Irene's personality is becoming. She smiled satisfyingly and gave the girls a sign to start dancing.

______________________________________

Mrs. Jiwoo walked out of the police station and dried her tears and looked at her son who was waiting outside.

"Don't tell me you even cried?" Eunwoo said.

"Crocodile tears hon' " Mrs Jiwoo smiled "you think I'll cry for that piece of trash!"

"How did it go?"

"He said he won't have a sleep until he puts your father behind bars" Mrs Jiwoo chuckled "poor thing, he's oblivious. He's being busted the best way"

"Woah! Omma, you're speaking like teens" Eunwoo teased his mother.

"I can be one if I have to"

"Hey!" Someone called them with a very low voice.

"Sehun-ah!" Eunwoo got surprised.

"Just hop in" Sehun whispered while looking around "quickly!"

Mrs. Jiwoo and Eunwoo quickly rode the back seat of the car where they found themselves sitting next to Mrs. Somin.

"Yah! Sehun-ah!" Eunwoo called Sehun who was in the passenger seat "gave you worked for the FBI before. What's with these acts?"

"We can be secret agents if we have to" Mrs. Somin said then look at Mrs. Jiwoo "have you recorded anything?"

"Of course" Mrs. Jiwoo smirked "your husband, I mean ex-husband wannabe, My God! He's such a dummy"

"Okay then leave the rest to me" Mrs. Somin said as they reached Mrs. Jiwoo's house "expect the police to question you anytime but don't worry just tell them everything you know"
______________________________________
Chaeyoung hugged her father before going to Seoul and promised him to do a good job. Mr. Wonyoung smiled satisfyingly feeling the happiness of his daughter. He then turned to Yoongi who was standing behind her and gave death glare.

"Yah! Douche!" Mr. Wonyoung called Yoongi "you better take care of her"

"Yeah!" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Chaeyoung-ah! I think it's time your friends are waiting outside" Mr. Wonyoung said "and Kai is coming too"

"Kai is coming? Really?" Chaeyoung felt excited.

"Oh yes! He's coming" Kai walked in.