Justice

Chaeyoung ran like a child inside the hospital feeling over the moon because her father is safe and well. She went looking for her family until she found Eunwoo waiting for her with a wide smile.

"Where's dad?" Chaeyoung asked.

"In his room" Eunwoo pointed.

"How's he?"

"We don't know yet" Eunwoo said "he refused to see us until his youngster comes"

Chaeyoung flew to her father's room and barged in feeling extremely delighted to see him.

"Appa!" Chaeyoung started crying loudly "appaaaaa! Why did you sleep for so long. I got worried"

"I'm sorry sweetie, I made you cry" Mr. Wonyoung caressed her hair.

"When are you coming back home?" Chaeyoung asked while crying.

"I don't know. The doctors have to keep me for check up"

"I want you to come home so soon"

"I'll be back I promise" Mr. Wonyoung gave her a pale smile "Chaeyoung-ah! I'm sorry I put you through all of this"

"Let's forget about this dad" Chaeyoung smiled "you're fine, Kai is fine too"

"Where's he now?" Mr. Wonyoung asked.

"In his room. You want to see him?" Chaeyoung felt surprised.

"Nevermind" Mr. Wonyoung dodged the topic "where's that piece of crap?"

"Yoongi?" Chaeyoung laughed "he's waiting outside"

"Call him for me"

"Are you sure?" Chaeyoung wondered "you two aren't going to fight, are you?"

"Yah! Aren't you calling him or what?" Mr. Wonyoung bickered.

"Okay okay I'll be right back"

Chaeyoung left the room to call Yoongi who was waiting for her outside. She ran to him when she saw him standing nervously as he looked at the sky.

"Yoongi-ah!" Chaeyoung called making him turn around quickly.

"That's all?" Yoongi asked  "that was so quick"

"My dad says he wants to see you" Chaeyoung smiled.

"Me? Why? What happened?" Yoongi got puzzled.

"What's wrong? Are you scared?" Chaeyoung teased.

"Well your father is scary but I'm just wondering"

"He said ' I want to see that piece of crap' " Chaeyoung imitated her father's voice as she walked arm in arm with Yoongi.

" I don't like the sound of that"

"Well, you have to go and see what is it about"

Yoongi knocked on the door and waited for response to walk in. Mr. Wonyoung immediately gave him a weak shout allowing him to come in and have a seat next to his bed.

" Considering our crappy past, I had to be the who apologises" Mr. Wonyoung said.

"I didn't ask for an apology, I think your the one who invited me here" Yoongi said without looking at him.

"You have to take a good care of Chaeyoung, you piece of work" Mr. Wonyoung said.

"What did the doctor say about your situation" Yoongi raised an eyebrow "because I feel that you're hinting at something and I have a phobia of these situations"

"They said that I'm fine but I need some time to recover. That's why I need you to stick with her"

"I was always there but it was you who broke us apart, am I right?" Yoongi said.

"I know I did wrong but I'd appreciate it if you take care of her" Mr. Wonyoung took a breath then resumed "remind her that I love her and that I'm always there for her"

"Copy!" Yoongi said then turned to leave.
When he placed his hand on the knob aiming to open the door, it turned then two cops walked in followed by Chaeyoung.

"Wonyoung-sshi! We'd like to ask you a couple of questions concerning the accident" one of the cops said.

"But I didn't make any complaints" Mr. Wonyoung said in surprise.

"The daughter of the gunman did" the police officer said "she told us he used a gun to shoot you and your son"

"Yes but it was a misunderstanding, I'm not telling on him" Mr. Wonyoung muttered.

"Dad!" Chaeyoung slammed the floor with her foot "are you serious?"

"Mr. Wonyoung!" The cop called "you don't have to be afraid of anything. We know exactly what kind of men is Mr. Park that's why he's arrested right now"

"What? You arrested him?"

"Yes, we even have proof that he shot you" the cop smiled.

"How is that?" Mr. Wonyoung asked.

"His daughter brought us a footage of the moment he shot you" the officer explained "since they own that building, she was able to check the CCTV and provide us with proof"

"How long is he staying there?" Chaeyoung asked.

"We don't know yet. We still have to wait for the trial to take place next week" the cop reassured "but I'm sure he'll be staying there for quite some time"

"If he's found guilty why are questioning me?" Mr. Wonyoung worried.

"We need to know the reasons behind the accident" the cop said "more details that is"

"As silly as you may think" Mr. Wonyoung rolled his eyes "he's unhappy because I stopped following his orders and decided to protect my daughter"

Mr. Wonyoung told the cops about the story in details and sought justice for his beloved daughter rather than himself. As the cops left, Mr. Wonyoung turned to Chaeyoung and asked her to help him stand up.

"Where are you going?" Chaeyoung asked "dad you're still tired, you need to have some sleep"

"I'm fine, I need to go for a walk" Mr. Wonyoung said.

"A walk?" Chaeyoung sighed "appaaaaa! Are you serious? You're too weak now to do that"

"That's all I need right now. A walk" Mr. Wonyoung said as he walked out of the room leaving Chaeyoung and Yoongi in a confused state.
Mr. Wonyoung never wanted to walk nor did he need it, he just had somewhere he wanted to go. He asked his family outside to give him some time alone and they did. He walked slowly to the end of the hall then stopped suddenly. He wasn't tired nor in pain, he just reached his destination. He placed his hand on the handle of the last door in the hall leaving his family standing behind him in deep surprise. As he walked inside the room, he received more surprised looks.

"Mr. Wonyoung!?"