Killing The Monster II

Hoseok sat on the ground of the practice room waiting for his friends to gather. He called his team members and the members of the cheer dance club that he knows. He wanted to talk about something. Hoseok wasn't wearing any serious expression so basically there was nothing serious.

"Hyung" Jungkook came first "is everything alright?"

"Yep everything is alright" Hoseok smiled "let's just wait for the others to join .... oh! Girls you came?" He said when he saw Seulgi, Sowon, Mina and Chungha coming.

"If the reason why you called us is the same I'm thinking about I'll be so happy" Seulgi said.

"Jennie is almost here ... I just called her" Chungha said.

"That's cool" Hoseok smiled.

"Did anyone say Jennie" Jennie suddenly appeared.

"Come on in" Mina waved to her "we have to wait for the boys"

"They're here ... They are walking right behind me"

As the boys entered, everyone gathered around and  made a circle to listen to what Hoseok has to say.

"There's one reason why I called both teams. It's because we're both dancers ... As you all know, Chaeyoung left the club for a reason and she can't get back to cheer dancing until she figures something out. So I planned something for her that I hope you like" Hoseok explained as showed them a video "this scene is from a drama, the boy with glasses gave up on his dream of being a lawyer so his friends who attend an art school planned this little performance for him to inspire him ... What do you think?"

"The idea is cool but I'm afraid Chaeyoung will feel uncomfortable" Jennie said.

"You think she won't like it?" Hoseok asked.

"Of course she'll like it but the reason why she left the club is kept a secret and I'm afraid she'll think I told everyone about it" Jennie explained.

"Don't worry Jen we'll explain to her before she even feels suspicious" Hoseok said.

"Jennie-ah" Chungha called "who else knows about this secret?"

"Only me, Yugyeom and the three members that left the club for Chaeyoung" Jennie answered.

"You mean Wendy, Sooyoung and Yeri?" Mina asked.

"Yes"

"I have an idea" Sehun added "you should tell me first ... Does her boyfriend know about this? "

"No he doesn't" Jennie nodded.

"And if you tell him the reason why she left will he understand?" Sehun addressed to Jennie.

"I don't know, but what is your idea?" Jennie asked.

"I thought if you tell him about what we're planning for Chaeyoung maybe he'll help us to make her present when we perform and he could convince her to return as well"  Sehun explained.

"Well, he isn't easy going but I'll try talking to him" Jennie said.

"Okay then we should start thinking about what to do" Mark said "I think Jennie should take care of the setting, you should plan when and where we're going to perform and try talking to Yoongi"

"Me and Chungha will prepare the cheer dance part of the performance and you guys prepare your own dance" Mina said.

"I don't know if this is possible but there's a nice place where we could perform if we can only make Chaeyoung go there, it'll be awesome ... It's a wide space in front of the shopping centre, Chaeyoung always shops there" Chungha suggested.

"Okay you guys have two days to plan this" Hoseok said "we'll meet after two days to make our final rehearsal ... And girls! Don't forget to let the others members know especially the ones who left the club"
______________________________________

Irene placed her food on the table and started eating. She was very hungry but couldn't eat because everyone in the canteen was staring at her. She was about to take her tray and leave when she felt a hand pushing her back to her seat.

"You're leaving without eating?"

"That's you?" Irene said.

"Do you see someone else besides me?"

"Yah! Chaeyoung-ah if you came here to make fun of me then I'll go first"  Irene argued.

"Who said anything about making fun of you?" Chaeyoung said "just sit down everyone is looking at you"

" Why are you here?" Irene asked as she sat back.

"Why? I can't come to the canteen?" Chaeyoung teased her.

"Why are sitting next to me?" Irene argued.

"Irene-ah! Why don't you quit being an enemy"

"We're not friends you know" Irene said as she stood up feeling embarrassed "I'm leaving"

"Aigooo! This girl is a total drag" Chaeyoung flinched.

______________________________________

Seulgi went back home after a long practice with the girls for the performance they were preparing for Chaeyoung. She felt relieved that she had no problems to think of since her sister got shut down. She opened the door to her house and was about to go to her room when a voice grabbed her attention. She went to the living room to check and she found Irene laying on the couch and crying.

"What happened?" Seulgi asked without even looking to Irene.

"I really wanted him back, that's all" Irene cried.

"Are you by any chance talking about Yoongi?" Seulgi asked again but looking to her this time.

"Yes... But he hates me so much" Irene stood up "Unnie! Will you help me?"

"Irene-ah! Don't you know how to give up? The boy has a girlfriend and he's happy, he loves her so much" Seulgi felt tired of talking about this topic "why don't you just try to be happy for him if you really love him"

"I'm clueless" Irene cried even more "Unnie! If I die will everyone be okay?"

"What are you talking about Irene-ah?" Their mother suddenly came in "Seulgi-ah! What happened to Irene?" She said while hugging Irene.

"Omma! Try talking to her" Seulgi felt tired "I'm tired of this"
Seulgi sat on the chair and held her head that were about to explode. Ten minutes ago, she thought that everything has come to an end but it seems that she was wrong. She closed her eyes and tried not to hear her mother and Irene's conversation until she heard the doorbell. She immediately walked to the door and opened while still holding her head.

"I'm sorry for coming at this time"

"Yoongi-ah?" Seulgi sighed.