Regret II

Chaeyoung couldn't take the stress anymore, she wanted to know if what she's thinking about is true or not. She suddenly stood up and left the library running to Taemin who was training the boys. Chaeyoung barged inside the practice room interrupting the boys' training. They all immediately stopped feeling startled by her sudden appearance. Taemin stopped the music and walked closer to Chaeyoung who was full of tears.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Are you okay?" Taemin asked "did something happen?"

"Did you lie to me?" Chaeyoung said without even looking at Taemin "you said she overworked herself but I don't think you told the truth"

"Calm down Chaeyoung-ah ... Let's talk outside" Taemin ordered the boys to keep practising then accompanied Chaeyoung outside.
Nothing was confirmed yet but Chaeyoung was sure that she is right. She looked at Taemin asking him to spell out the truth without any introductions.

"What is this about Chaeyoung-ah?" Taemin asked.

"You know what I'm talking about" Chaeyoung said with a crying voice "Ms. Suzy suffers a schizophrenia, am I right?"

"If you promise no one else will know then I'll tell you"

"I promise"

"Yeah you're right ... She's schizophrenic but how did you know?" Taemin asked.

"We were asked to do a research about psychological disorders. Jennie and I randomly chose schizophrenia and when we looked through the symptoms it was as if it was describing Ms. Suzy in person"

"You are such a smart person Chaeyoung-ah but before you do any other research and find this out, I'm going to tell you something else" Taemin sighed slightly.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung widened her eyes.

"It's okay if Suzy is only schizophrenic .." Taemin hesitated "she has a cancer"

"No" Chaeyoung cried as she took a step back "don't say such a thing ... I know she can't be that sick"

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung-ah but this is what's going on" Taemin patted on Chaeyoung's head "but don't worry, it's an early cancer, doctors said that it's easy to heal it"

"What kind?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Breast cancer"

Chaeyoung bent down and sobbed as she thought of how she treated Suzy. She thought of how she treated her indifferently every time they talk. She thought about how she always neglected her orders and made her seem little. Chaeyoung bent even lowered and sobbed as if she lost someone.

"Chaeyoung-ah" Taemin tried to console her "I know how bad you're feeling right now ... But it's useless to feel upset about it ... It's only the past now and if you are regretful you should only treat her better from now on"

"Will she ever forgive me?" Chaeyoung asked tearfully.

"Don't worry about this Chaeyoung-ah .. your coach has a huge heart"
______________________________________

Mrs. Jin Kyung laid down on her favourite couch, watching her favourite TV show and sipping a hot coffee. She was enjoying some time alone at home while there was no problems to be thinking of. However, it is ridiculous to live a problem free life. It is inevitable to have conflicts that serve as accessories to our life. Mrs. Jin Kyung turned her gaze towards the door when she heard the key sound. She saw Yoongi walking in lifelessly heading towards his room without even greeting her.

"Yoongi-ah" Mrs. Jin Kyung called as she stood up "are you okay?"

"Hm" Yoongi avoided her.

"You came early. Did you skip classes?" She asked in a concerned tone "are feeling well?"

"Omma, I'm fine" Yoongi raised his voice then immediately lowered his head when he realised he acted rude "I'm sorry. I'll be in my room"

Mrs. Jin Kyung felt even more worried when Yoongi spoke to her that way. He has never been rude to her or treated her coldly, even when he is in pain he always speaks to her. But that day was different, Yoongi meant to avoid her. Mrs. Jin Kyung couldn't let her son feel upset without doing anything so she caught up with him in his room.

"Yoongi-ah, what's going on with you?" Mrs. Jin Kyung asked.

"Mom I told you there's nothing to worry about" Yoongi avoided her stares.

"Then why aren't you looking at me?" Mrs. Jin Kyung walked closer to him "you called me Mom didn't you! It means I'm your mother and I know every single thing about you. I can tell when you're upset"

"But I don't, I wonder why" Yoongi froze suddenly and turned to face her "you know every single thing about me but I know nothing about you and I'm your son"

"Yoongi-ah, what's the matter with you? Why are you misbehaving?"

"I'm sorry" Yoongi turned around going to his bed.

"Don't just say sorry, just tell me what's going on"

"Why didn't you tell me Kai is my brother?" Yoongi stood up again "we've been friends for years and I didn't know we are related and neither did he"

Mrs. Jin Kyung lowered her head and dropped a tear. She felt so guilty for keeping this secret until a very late time. She wanted to kill herself for causing this pain to her son but in return she only felt his cold hands drying her tears.

"Omma!" Yoongi said with a very low voice "I didn't say that to make you cry .... I only wished you've told the whole story"

"I'm sorry Yoongi-ah ... I just couldn't. I was afraid you may not accept it and rebel"

"Why would I rebel Mom. He's my brother" Yoongi dropped a tear.

"Yoongi-ah! Are you crying?" Mrs. Jin Kyung cried along "I'm sorry Yoongi-ah I made you cry ... I'm so sorry"

Mrs. Jin Kyung felt terribly sorry towards her son because for the first time ever since she gave birth to him, Yoongi cried. Mrs. Jin Kyung pulled him into a warm hug as she sobbed and apologised for hurting him. Yoongi couldn't find a better place where to cry other than his mother's chest so he let it all out.