Coming Clean II

Ms. Suzy slowly opened her eyes and tried to sit while recalling what happened. She looked around her but she couldn't recognise the place.

"Suzy-sshi! Are you feeling better?" The nurse asked.

"Where am I ?" Suzy asked.

"You passed out at work so they brought you here" the nurse explained.

"I have to leave" Suzy started uncovering herself "I have no time to get sick"

"But you're still tired and you need more rest" the nurse got startled "I'll call your companion"

The nurse ran out of the room looking for Suzy's friend, Yewon. The latter came running to her, feeling afraid she may leave alone.

"Suzy-ah" Yewon called "what are you doing?"

"I need to go, the girls need me" Suzy said as she started wearing her clothes

"Yaa! Are the girls more important than your health?" Yewon tried to stop her.

"Then do it instead of me" Suzy said "Yewon-ah! If you want me to care about my health then do it instead of me otherwise there's no way I'm leaving them alone two days before the Championship"

"Okay stay still. I'll do it" Yewon said.

"You need to go now" Suzy ordered "we're supposed to have a training session in about an hour... Don't make them wait" Suzy took a breath "And..... Don't tell them anything about me"

Yewon turned her back to Suzy trying to hold her tears. Because she's fully aware of Suzy's situation and health. Yewon knows that her friend is having a hard time fighting the disease. But no matter how much she tries to help her, Suzy won't show any progress. Yewon dried her tears and left the room heading to school. She was hesitant and scared of the girls' reactions. They will ask a lot of questions that Yewon is unallowed to answer. Yewon prayed to God that this will go smoothly until Suzy gets better. Sank in thoughts, Yewon who was driving, parked her car in the school's parking lot then took a deep breath and went to the club's practice room.

"I am sorry but Ms. Suzy won't be able to make it today" Yewon said as soon as she entered the room.

"We heard that she passed out today" Rosé asked "Is she okay?"

"She'll get better soon" Yewon said "But not today... For today you'll have to attend your training session with me until she gets better"
______________________________________

Yoongi packed his books and left the classroom quickly grabbing everyone's attention. He headed quickly towards the door but was stopped by the teacher's words who asked about the girls.

"I don't see many girls today" The teacher asked "why are they absent?"

"They have creep dance practice" A girl suddenly entered the classroom "they have a competition in two days"

"Irene?" Kai said "Why are you here?"

"Well there's a loser that I need to  teach her a lesson" Irene said as she looked around the classroom "but since she's training right now, can her boyfriend deliver the message for me?"

Everyone looked at Yoongi, understanding that she's talking about Chaeyoung. Yoongi who felt offended turned his back on everyone and made his leave.

"Aren't you saying anything?" Yugyeom addressed to Yoongi.

"No" Yoongi said "I'm disgusted" he said as he left the classroom.

Yugyeom felt something suspicious by Suga's reaction. He expected him to scold her or at least talk back to her, but Suga didn't. He just left expressing his disgust. Yugyeom immediately ran after him seeking explanation.

"Yoongi-ah" Yugyeom called "What's wrong?"

"What?"

"Why didn't talk to her?" Yugyeom asked.

"Why would I?"

"What do you mean 'why would I'. Isn't she your girlfriend?"

"Isn't she your childhood friend?" Suga stopped and looked at Yugyeom "So why didn't say anything yourself?"

"Suga? Is there anything you'd like to tell me concerning this? Because the Yoongi I know doesn't let these things slide"

"Ahaaa! So we became that close that I can tell you about my life" Suga raised this voice.

"Your life? What does Irene have to do with your life"

"She's a traitor. She was once my girlfriend  but she betrayed me" Suga crossed his hands "And talking about her makes me feel sick. Are you happy now?"

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't know" Yugyeom apologised "but why is she looking for Chaeyoung? Is it because you're dating her"

"I don't know and I don't want to get involved with her" Yoongi shrugged.

"But this girl is very dangerous, you should keep an eye on Chaeyoung" Yugyeom advised.

"Don't worry" Yoongi said as he turned to leave but suddenly stopped "Can you keep a secret?" Yoongi asked.

"What is it?" 

"I want you to train me" Yoongi requested.

"Train you?"

"Yes" Yoongi nodded "I changed my mind about joining your club"

"Y...Yah!"

"But I don't want anyone to know about this until I learn it" Yoongi pointed.