The Day That Changed My Mind

Yoongi walked towards Vernon who was watching his mother from behind the glass.

"Vernon!" Yoongi whispered.

"Yoongi-ah" Vernon got surprised "you came?" Vernon smiled slightly then turned his gaze back to his mother "about three months ago, you almost punched me because you thought I was stealing your girlfriend but it turned out that my mother is the reason. You didn't even doubt me, you believed in my reason. You even sent your mother to apologise. And now you came without a second thought when you heard my mother isn't well."

"What am I supposed to say?" Yoongi stood speechlessly.

"Nothing. You came and this is enough for me" Vernon felt thankful.

"She'll wake up don't worry" Yoongi patted on Vernon's shoulder "my mother slept for a long time too ... Two years ... But I never lost hope. I checked on her everyday until she opened her eyes and came back to me ... And now look at her. She's healthy and fine"

"But..."

"No buts ... She'll wake up and you'll kiss her forehead again" Yoongi smiled "just never lose hope .. doctors told me to give up back then too but I never did. I insisted even more"

"Thank you Yoongi-ah. You really know how to make people feel better" Vernon smiled.

"Just go have some rest. Everything will be alright" Yoongi said as he patted on Vernon's shoulder again and left him alone to watch his mother. When walking back to Chaeyoung, Yoongi paid attention to Eunwoo's presence. He was sitting lifelessly with his head down as if waiting for the woman's pulse to stop.

"Hyung!" Yoongi whispered.

"What?" Eunwoo lifted his head "oh! Yoongi-ah"

"Is this how you support a person" Yoongi scolded.

"Well I'm not good at hiding my feelings" Eunwoo laid his head against the wall.

"I talked to Kai" Yoongi changed the topic.

"About?" Eunwoo asked.

"Us" Yoongi looked away "he told me everything about my mother and your father"

"So you now understand why Chaeyoung avoids you?"

"I do ... But your move that day wasn't very cool ... I felt pushed away" Yoongi confessed.

"What move? what did I do?"

"That day when Chaeyoung announced break up out of the blue and I came to your house, you didn't let me see her and you sent me away" Yoongi explained.

"But you know well that I never intent to hurt you" Eunwoo explained himself.

"I know but it happened and I was hurt"

"Look I'm so sorry Yoongi-ah. That was never my intention, I only wanted you to hear the truth from your mother" Eunwoo apologised.

"Ugh! You know I hate it when people apologise to me" Yoongi flinched "don't do that"
______________________________________

Suzy stood in front of the practice room and hesitated to walk in. Yewon and the girls were all there and they knew Suzy is going to train them that day so they waited for her. Suzy took a deep breath then walked in wishing not to receive negative reactions after the quarrel she had with them, especially Chaeyoung and Jennie.

"Good morning" Suzy said as she walked in.

"Coach you're here" Rosé smiled widely.

"Yes I'm here and I'm ready to see how the returning president is changing your performance" Suzy dissed.

"Why are you always picking on her" Jennie yelled "what has she ever done to ----"

"Shhh Jennie-ah" Chaeyoung pulled Jennie's hand forcing her to keep quiet "stop it"

"What do you mean stop it. Can't you see how rude she is" Jennie argued.

"I can see that" Chaeyoung lowered her head.

"Ms. President are you feeling sorry for me because I've been shut down!" Suzy smirked.

"Nope. I feel sorry TOWARDS you" Chaeyoung walked past her and faced the girls "girls let's get to business"

Anyone would notice the surprise that was drew on Suzy and Yewon's faces. They never expected such words to come out of Chaeyoung's mouth. After the administration neglected Suzy's orders and announced that Chaeyoung should join back the club, Suzy became hated by a lot of people therefore, everyone expected Chaeyoung to be mean to Suzy not feel apologetic.
The girls took their spots and got ready for practice. The moment was very awkward but they had to get over it. Yewon played the music to which the girls started dancing joyfully. Even though Chaeyoung was feeling upset, she still did her best in making their dance look fabulous. She let everything aside and focused on the Championship that is awaiting them. This time they need to work harder than ever because this championship will decide their future as cheer dancers. This championship will decide if they can compete for America or not. After coming so far, the girls were all hopes to make it to America. Everyone of them had to leave everything behind and focus on only winning. The girls were all sweat, they repeated the choreography over and over again as Suzy made some changes. The girls only followed her orders and were happy about their training. They didn't stop as they repeated the choreography until they were interrupted by someone entering the room.

"Irene-ah?" Rosé sighed.