Family Reunion

Everyone was all ears listening to Mr. Wonyoung's story. They were very surprised to know that behind the cold and heartless mask Mr. Wonyoung wears, there's a warm hearted father. Amid this shocking moment there was a slight knocking on the door. Mrs. Jiwoo went to open and she was very surprised to see who's at the door.

"Jongin-ah!" Mrs. Jiwoo smiled.

Kai walked with a low head and tried to cover his face that no one knew he was crying.

"Kai-ah, are you crying?" Chaeyoung got concerned.

"Appa mianhae!" Kai cried even more "I'm sorry for looking down on you"

"Jongin-ah!" Mr. Wonyoung sighed then forced a smile "how much did you hear?"

"All of it. And I'm so sorry" Kai held his father's hand.

"This isn't your fault. I was powerless, I couldn't keep my family together" Mr. Wonyoung said as he embraced Kai into a warm hug.

Yoongi watched Kai and Mr. Wonyoung with a wide smile. He was very happy to see his brother surrounded by his father after all these years. Yoongi secretly poked Chaeyoung's arm asking her to come out. They both headed outside to leave Kai with his father and Mrs. Jiwoo.

"You were about to drop tears" Chaeyoung hit Yoongi's arm.

"Me? You must be seeing things" Yoongi chuckled "I can't remember the last time I cried"

"Are you implying you're heartless?" Chaeyoung teased him.

"Are you picking a fight?" Yoongi smirked "because we haven't fought for a whole day"

"Yah! This is what couples do. They fight and get back again" Chaeyoung pouted.

"Can we omit the fight part because not all couples have Chaeyoung in them so they basically have no idea what I go through" Yoongi poked her forehead

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You know what it means" Yoongi adjusted his height to hers "no matter what happens I'm always the one at fault"

"Of course you are. You have to be a gentleman and take the blame for your girlfriend"

"Aigooo! You're such a pain in the butt" Yoongi smirked as he pulled her cheeks.

"Ah! One more thing" Chaeyoung raised her index "you're grounded. Because you're not coming with me to America" she preceded him outside.

"And what's my punishment?" He followed her with an amused face.

"You're single until you change your mind" she stopped waving her hand at him.

"Here we go again" Yoongi shrugged his shoulders "what does this involve?"

"Everything that makes you my boyfriend" Chaeyoung stuck out her tongue.

"And what if I don't change my mind" Yoongi said.

"This possibility doesn't exist unless you want to stay single forever" Chaeyoung warned.

"Aigooo! You really don't know how to give up, do you?" Yoongi patted her head.

"You're not serious right?" Chaeyoung talked seriously as she stopped walking "you're coming with me right?"

"I'm coming with you, you piece of dwarf" Yoongi poked her cheek.
______________________________________

Jimin walked back and forth in front of his family's mansion. He kept hesitating either he should go in or not but his brother showed up and disturbed his thoughts.

"What?" His brother looked him down "are you a beggar? Standing like that outside"

"Even your insult attempts are useless" Jimin said as he walked inside the house to meet his mother.

"Jimin-ah, you haven't come for a long time now" his mother argued.

"I'm sorry, exams" Jimin said "how are you doing?"

"As usual, nothing to brag about"

"Omma!" Jimin suddenly changed his tone "I've got a good dig"

"A good dig?" She wondered "what is it?"

"I've been offered a spot in the art school ... In the contemporary dance department"

His mother took a very deep breath but did not answer him. Jimin wasn't expecting a lot, he just wanted to give it a try and see if she'd support him.

"You didn't say anything" Jimin looked carefully at her.

"I'm not planning to say anything" she said showing annoyance.

"I see!" Jimin sighed "so that's another thing in my life I have to do without your blessing"

"You always do that Jimin-ah" she said "you always do what you want, you don't care about us"

"Do you care about me? What am I supposed to do omma?" Jimin approached her "omma! That's my life we're talking about, why do you have to decide it for me?"

"Jimin-ah, we're stopping here" his mother stopped him " we're not going to fight everytime you brag about your random subjects"

"Is that so? Random, huh?" Jimin gave up feeling disappointed "sorry for bothering"

Jimin bitterly left the house not only feeling disappointed but also heartbroken as well. Not only his mother considered his ambition random but she didn't even blink when he left in tears. Jimin walked outrageously until he found a place that may help him escape that sad thought. He settled on the ground facing a beautiful farm view then took a very deep breath. He tried his best to enjoy the fresh air but he was poked on his back.

"Am I interrupting?"