Complex III

The boys and girls gathered and kept chitchating all night with hopes that Chaeyoung may change her mind and join back the club but it seems like Chaeyoung has already set up her mind.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Did you like the dance?" Hoseok asked.

"Of course I did but I was too embarrassed... Everyone was looking at me" she said.

"Did it change your mind?" Seulgi asked.

"Before I answer this ... Can I ask all of you girls to do me a favour?" Chaeyoung said.

"Of course, what is it?"

"Can you promise me to go to the regional championship?" Chaeyoung requested.

"Without you you mean?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yes without me"

"We're not doing it without you Chaeyoung-ah" Rosé said "we did all of this together so we have to go together"

"Rosé is right, if it wasn't for each member of this team we wouldn't have made it this far" Jisoo added.

"If only you tell us your concern Chaeyoung-ah" Somi said "we can help you"

"See this is why you have to go without me because you can't help me" Chaeyoung said.

"Guys! let's just let them have some private talk" Yoongi addressed to the boys then they all went to another table. He didn't want anyone else to know about this problem. It's personal after all and he hates to have his personal life exposed.

"Did Jennie tell you?" Yugyeom asked Yoongi.

"Hm" Yoongi nodded.

"And what do you think?"

"I think she should pursue her dream" Yoongi said.

"What about you?"

"I don't think we'll split up easily like that ... There has to be a way out of this" Yoongi said.

"Does she know you know?" Yugyeom asked again.

"Nope"

"I think you should tell her so you can figure out something together" Yugyeom suggested.

"I don't know if it's mean to say this, but hearing you talking to me this way people may think you're smart when you actually can't get it when a girl has a crush on you" Yoongi teased him trying to change the topic.

"Heeeey! Are you guys going to keep bullying me for this" Yugyeom rolled his eyes "it's been a long time and Jennie isn't mad at me anymore"

"You wish" Yoongi said as he slapped Yugyeom's neck.

"Why? Did she ever say that she's still mad" Yugyeom wondered.

"Why don't ask her yourself, that way she can complain about you freely" Yoongi tried to ignore him.

"Why would she complain, I mean she's not even my girlfriend"

"Haha! And everyone thinks I'm the mean one" Yoongi teased "look at how you're talking about her"

"I didn't mean it that way ... I just meant that she exaggerated"

"Can you zip it! The girls are done talking ... They're going to leave" Yoongi flinched as he saw the girls standing up to leave. He looked at none other than Chaeyoung and he noticed that she doesn't look well. Even though the team seems to have made a decision, Chaeyoung wasn't happy she quickly waved goodbye to them and left with Yoongi. He wanted to ask her about what happened but she wasn't in a good shape to talk about it. They both walked silently until Chaeyoung's phone disturbed the silence. Chaeyoung picked the call and was about to cry.

"Where are you Chaeyoung-ah?" Mr. Wonyoung said as soon as she answered "it's late, why aren't you back?"

"Appa!" Chaeyoung called with a crying voice.

"Chaeyoung-ah?" Mr. Wonyoung changed his tone "are you crying?"

"Appa" Chaeyoung cried even more "Appa! I really want to cheer dance but I can't"

Despite their bad relationship, Chaeyoung kept talking to her dad about how much she wanted to do it. Even her words had no tacit meaning, but Yoongi felt guilty. He felt like he's the main reason Chaeyoung is unable to pursue her dream. As she ended the call with her dad, Chaeyoung turned to look at Yoongi to find him standing at the back with a low head. She walked back to him to check on him but he wasn't happy.

"Is there any end to this?" Yoongi said.

"End to what Yoongi-ah?" Chaeyoung asked.

"To you acting like you really care about me more than cheer dancing" Yoongi yelled.

"So you knew?" Chaeyoung turned around.

"Is there an end to this Chaeyoung-ah" Yoongi repeated himself.

"No, there's no end" Chaeyoung said with a cold tone.

"So you're just giving up?"

"It's better than leaving you after all" she smiled.

"You said you really want to do it but you can't"

"Yes I can't because that crap teacher wants me to cheer people up and act happy while breaking me up with my boyfriend ... Am I a slave!" Chaeyoung complained.

"I want you to go to America like you said to me when we first met"

"That won't be possible ... Yoongi-ah!! Let's just not---" Chaeyoung said before being interrupted by someone.

"Chaeyoung-sshi?" a man standing behind them called.

"Yes" Chaeyoung muttered "who are you?"

"Aren't you from the dance club?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes I'm the dance teacher" Taemin presented himself.

"Why did you call me" Chaeyoung asked.

"Will it be weird if I ask to come with me for a sec" Taemin requested.

"It's already weird enough talking to you when you actually don't know each other" Suga said as he stood in front of Chaeyoung.

"But it's important" taemin insisted "it's about Suzy"

"Suzy... You mean Ms. Suzy?" Chaeyoung wondered.

"Yes exactly" Taemin nodded.

"What about her?"

"She wants to see you" Taemin said.