Keep Going

How can a person kill a soul?
All the girls wanted an answer to this question. Is it that easy?
The girls felt insecure at a time they needed to believe in each other. They all hated Jihyo for messing their team work. Not only she made a huge mistake but she also stabbed the one who created her dream in the back. If it wasn't for Chaeyoung the cheer dance club wouldn't have even existed. Everyone wanted to believe that it was all a lie but it happened and they have to live with it.

"If there's no other crimes to confess then allow me to leave" Chaeyoung said as she waved and headed outside.

Chaeyoung felt too much pressure. She couldn't believe that she was about to be killed by who she thought to be her teammate. But as Irene said if it wasn't thanks to Yoongi, Chaeyoung might have been already dead by now. The idea of Yoongi saving her life discretely crossed her mind like light but she stopped to give it more thought. She thought that Yoongi must've seen Irene placing the acid in her clothes or maybe he was aware that Jihyo helped Irene. She frowned as she thought of something she never paid attention to.

"I lost my jacket that day" Chaeyoung talked to herself "it must be Yoongi" she heaved a sigh "he really did save me"
Chaeyoung wanted to know more about this crime so she decided to ask Yoongi himself. She picked up her phone and called him.

"Chaeyoung-ah?" Yoongi answered.

"Home or school?" Chaeyoung asked.

"School, why?"

"Meet me in the yard" Chaeyoung ordered.

"OK I'm coming" Yoongi ended the call and immediately left the classroom to see her. He felt a bit worried because they're supposed to have a science class but she didn't show up. Yoongi flew to the yard to find her sitting, lost look, on the bench.

"Is everything okay?" Yoongi asked as he approached her.

"Nah nah" Chaeyoung nodded without looking at him.

"What happened?"

"I've just figured out that I almost got killed in the most terrible way" Chaeyoung looked at him waiting for his reaction.

"I'm listening" Yoongi sat besides her.

"Actually, I should be the one who listens because I think you have a lot to tell me about this"

"Well it depends" he smirked.

"On what?"

"On either you're asking to blame me because I didn't tell you or you're just asking" he said.

"Both" Chaeyoung looked at him "I'm listening to know more about this and to blame for not telling me"

"So I don't get away with it?" He teased.

"Not in a million years"

"Okay .. I happened to be going to the canteen at lunch time and you were all training at that time .... The sight of Irene sneaking around got my attention so I followed her and it ended up that she was going to your cloakroom" he said then he turned to Chaeyoung "well your cloakroom's door has a code, I don't exactly know how she managed to go in but she let it open after she left and that's how I got in and took away your jacket"

"One of my teammates gave her the code" Chaeyoung felt sad as she lowered her head.

"Of course" he chuckled "it has to be"

"It's Jihyo ... The one who has a crush on you" Chaeyoung added.

"I can expect that"

"Yoongi-ah" Chaeyoung called ironically "I love you so freaking much for saving my life but can you be a bit nicer to your fan girls because I get to be their victim each time" she teased.

"I'll work on that" he teased back.

"Move your ass, science is waiting" Chaeyoung said as she stood up then looked at him because he didn't move "aren't you coming?"

"Chaeyoung-ah" he ignored her question "are we set now?"

"I have a condition" she pointed.

"Which is?"

"You stop treating me like a stranger and share everything with me" Chaeyoung ordered.

"I thought I did"

"Nope ... I don't like hear 'I'm not in the right position to tell you' or 'it isn't a big deal' " Chaeyoung imitated him.

"Roger that"

"Good boy" Chaeyoung clicked her fingers "now follow me to that science lab"

"Uh-huh! Right behind you" Suga stood up "Okay since I've just made an oath, I actually have something to say" Suga cleared his throat.

"I'm listening" Chaeyoung imitated him.

"I joined the dance club" Suga said as he preceded Chaeyoung.

"Wait, what? You did?" Chaeyoung ran after him.

"Yep" Suga nodded "the thing is that I've been training for about two months now.... Yug-brat trained me"

"Woaaaah! You guys are unbelievable! How do you manage to hide things from me"

"I was going to tell when I officially join but you ran your mouth about break up so..."

"You're both going to be charged for keeping this a secret" Chaeyoung pouted.

"And you're going to be charged for break up" Suga pushed her "so we're both even now"

"But we didn't break up ... I took it back"

"We would have broken up if Kai didn't stop the mess you made" Yoongi scolded.

"Ugh! You always make me look bad"

"You are bad Chaeyoung-ah"

"Zip it"

Suga chuckled at Chaeyoung's angry attitude. He always had fun annoying her and watch her get angry. As much as they are sweet, they always fight over nothing. Chaeyoung and Suga entered the lab and waited for the teacher to come. Some students were already there and others were still coming in. Others including Kai. Kai smiled widely at the sight of Chaeyoung and Yoongi sitting happily together but he never expected to see Yoongi's smile fading away just because he saw him. Kai walked towards them as he greeted. It was obvious that Yoongi didn't want to talk to him since he ignored him but Kai wasn't sure why. No matter what it is, it hurt Kai.