Hidden Rapper

Yugyeom called for Chaeyoung when he saw her walking in the school's hall. He ran towards her and kept waving until he reached her. He was worried about her looking lost and confused.

"What's wrong? What's with this mood?" Yugyeom asked.

"Nothing much, I'm just feeling tired" Chaeyoung shrugged.

"Already?" Yugyeom chuckled "we have just started the day"

"Whatever"

"Chaeyoung-ah, since when you keep me out of date?" Yugyeom complained.

"I'm not keeping you out of date ... I'm not feeling well to talk about whatever it is" Chaeyoung got annoyed.

"Sorry Chaeng, I'm not leaving you alone until you tell me what's wrong" Yugyeom frowned.
Chaeyoung knows that Yugyeom is so stubborn. When he says something, he does it. She just gave up and handed him the notebook.

"What is this ?" Yugyeom asked.

"Read it and you'll know" she said.

Yugyeom opened the notebook and started reading. Chaeyoung purposely awaited his reaction, she wanted to see what is he going to say about it. The latter was obviously making an effort to get hold of himself. The piece he was reading was too much to just read and close the notebook afterwards.

"Who wrote this? Was it you?"

"Nope, it's someone you don't like to expect" Chaeyoung answered.

"Who is it?" Yugyeom asked again.

"Suga"

"Suga?" Yugyeom sighed "you mean that creep?"

"Exactly, the creep" Chaeyoung said with a sad voice.

"I mean how come he can write something like that! That's amazing"

"Yeah and scary too" Chaeyoung lowered her.

"What happened Chaeyoung-ah?" Yugyeom asked when he saw Chaeyoung dropping tears.

"I offered him help last night and he felt offended" Chaeyoung cried "he started yelling and told me to stay out of his business .... I only wanted to help him"

"Chaeyoung-ah" Yugyeom bent a bit to talk to her "people like him are bad influence, why would you care about someone like that?"

"But he's not actually bad" Chaeyoung said.

"Just because he helped you once doesn't mean he's someone to be friendly to" Yugyeom tried to convince her.

"You don't understand" Chaeyoung said with a crying voice "he's going through a lot that's why he's acting that way"

"No matter what he's going through he doesn't want you to be nosy about it and you better don't because he looks dangerous"
______________________________________

After a long day of school, Yugyeom laid down on his bed and opened his class chat room to check the messages of his classmates.
There was a discussion going on and his classmates agreed to meet at Starbucks café for some chitchat and fun. Yugyeom immediately called Chaeyoung to see if she's going and she thoughtlessly agreed.
It's been only two month since they all became classmates but their bonds have grown rapidly strong. All of them are like one big family, they offered help to each other other since day one and no one ever failed the other. Hoseok, Kai, Vernon, Jennie, Youngjae, all of them were like siblings and all of them planned this meeting to have fun together as new friends. Chaeyoung was very excited to have them, she had only Yugyeom before but now she has all of them with her. Time passed very fast that they didn't pay attention it was getting late. Their laughter was heard all around the café and their smiles were spreading positive vibes to the other visitors. As it got more late the happy bunch decided to leave. They all walked together across the streets and they were unwilling to go to their homes.