Jeon Jungkook

Those words were a heavy burden that Jungkook had to carry on his shoulders for years. He never imagined that someday he'll be happy to not only hear them but also dance to them?
Jungkook sure met the greatest friends ever. After that dance he made with them, he came to his senses and took hold of himself and decided that he has to apologise to Yoongi.
After the dance everyone was invited for a cup of coffee by Yoongi's father, Mr. Sang Kyung. The latter knew everything that happened between Jimin and Jungkook and his son. Still he was happy to see them together after a long time. What he was happy about the most is that his son finally had someone that he can trust, someone he cares about and who cares about him, Someone like Chaeyoung. Jungkook as well always thought that there's something special about Chaeyoung. She barely knew Yoongi at first but he told her about his nickname 'Suga' which only close people know about it.
Jungkook made up his mind and waited until his friends went home so he can apologise to Suga but the latter was busy talking to Chaeyoung. Jungkook didn't give up, he thought 'it's now or never'. He followed Chaeyoung and Suga until their conversation ended. He heard everything, every single word they said. He grew aware of how much Chaeyoung means to Suga even the latter denies it. He knew how much she changed him as he knew that Suga finally decided to forgive him and Jimin. He couldn't believe his ears when he heard him whispering.

"Kook-ah, Jimin-ah you should thank this dwarf as well"

"I sure should thank her" Jungkook appeared suddenly to Suga "no matter how many times I begged you to forgive us you never listened but this dwarf was able to magically change your mind" Jungkook teased "of course I should be thankful to her until the day I die"

"Kook-ah" Yoongi bit his lip "don't make me change my mind"

"Oh please don't, I almost died for this moment" Jungkook joked.

"Where to idiot?" Suga changed the topic.

"Home"

"Home!" Yoongi imitated Jungkook "Jail you mean ... thieves live in jail you know" he tried teasing Jungkook.

"Oh come on! Get over it already" Jungkook argued.

"Get over it already" Suga imitated him again.
They walked slowly together teasing each other about the past until Suga suddenly remembered something.

"You may not want to know this but ...
I saw Tzuyu the other day" Suga said looking at Jungkook from the corner of his eyes.

"I know, she came back this year" Jungkook kept walking as he spoke "and with a boyfriend too"

"A boyfriend?"

"Yep. It's the boy you were talking to earlier" Jungkook added.

"You mean Eunwoo? Chaeyoung's brother?"

"None other than him"

"Talk about great luck" Suga smirked "I heard she's joining the cheer dance club with Chaeyoung"

"I know, she's going to cheer with her in-law. Man! It's like you held a grudge on me, everything was going wrong ever since we stole your piece" Jungkook sighed.

"ah! About that, You never told me why you stole it" Yoongi asked.

"Jimin wanted to prove his older brother wrong. The latter has always seen him as a parasite so he wanted to teach him a lesson and impress their mother before his eyes. But it was an epic failure, everyone knew the truth afterwards"

"What happened to him?"

"He left home... he's living on his own now and his family never seems to ask about him" Jungkook faked a smile "for an extra rich family that was a scandal"