Go Again

Suzy put the team's responsibility on Chaeyoung's shoulder and asked her to bring the championship home. She was very proud of Chaeyoung who despite her hard personality she managed to keep the team together. Watching Chaeyoung leave towards the gym, Suzy walked inside Mr. Sangkyung's store and called Yoongi

"What's wrong?" Yoongi walked to her.

"You give this to Chaeyoung a night before the competition" Suzy handed Yoongi an envelope "but you have to read it first"

"What is this?" Yoongi said as he looked at the envelope then Suzy "are you sure this won't make her feel bad?"

"Look at this brat" Suzy gritted her teeth "look this is my job. I know what I'm doing, so do as I tell you and stay out of it"

"I'm already IN it" Yoongi said coldly.

"Yeoksi! You are really Chaeyoung's boyfriend" Suzy looked stiffly at Yoongi "why am I even surprised!"
______________________________________

The girls finished training then gathered to chat a little bit. They kept boosting each other's confidence to keep it up until the American competition. They had  some fun together then each one them headed home. It was 9pm, Chaeyoung was walking home alone when she felt a presence behind her. She turned around quickly to find Irene walking behind her.

"Irene-ah" Chaeyoung said in surprise.

"I'm sorry for scaring you" Irene said hesitantly "I wanted to talk to you but I kept hesitating either I should do it or not"

"Of course you can talk to me whenever you want" Chaeyoung said as she stared at Irene "what is it about?"

"Well.... Uhm..... Actually ..uhm" Irene kept stuttering "nevermind"

"What's wrong Irene-ah" Chaeyoung smiled softly "you can really talk to me"

"I... I just wanted to thank you for letting me cheer with you" Irene lied "I'm very happy that I'm doing this"

"And I'm really happy that you're enjoying it" Chaeyoung said.

Irene couldn't keep a straight face anymore so she quickly bowed to Chaeyoung and ran away. Chaeyoung was still astonished by Irene's weird behaviour, she couldn't get used of the good Irene. Chaeyoung didn't give it much thought, she just sighed in relief then went home. Irene on the other hand was very flustered. She wanted to say something to Chaeyoung but she couldn't. She's not very close to her so if she has anything to say it means nothing but trouble.