She Died

Tory's Pov

My head it fuck'n hurts!!

Wait where am I? the last thing I remembered is that I died, it's all because of my fuck'n cousin's fault, he betrayed me and shot me!!

I feel so dizzy, my head.

"Young Miss" I opened my eyes and saw a woman putting a wet towel in my head.

Am I supposed to be dead?

Why everything is so unfamiliar, why was the woman's hair is colour red?! And her eyes they're fuck'n orange!!

My heart pounded uncontrollably, I want to escape but my head it hurts too much.

"Young Miss please don't push yourself" the woman said after that the door opened and about perhaps fifteen maids came in into my room.

Suddenly a man and a woman dressed in their office attire came panicking.

"My little princess are you ok?" the man hugged me.

They must be my parents, I don't know what to do so let's just play along.

"Daddy my head hurts" I said making my face look pitiful.

"It's ok don't worry mommy and daddy are here" the woman spoke.

Oh my, reincarnation is really superb.

At night, I sneaked out of my bed and walked towards my closet I opened a door and found a very huge closet. It was like a princess themed closet and bedroom, I wonder if my bathroom looks is also princess themed, I shuddered thinking about that.

I walked towards a very huge mirror, I looked at my reflection and saw a blonde hair, blue eyed girl with snow white skin. I must say I look very beautiful for a five or four years old girl.

At morning "Cadenza, eat your veggies" mom said.

Oh my this girl must really hate veggies "Ok mom" I replied.

"And also your brothers would be back in the afternoon" I nodded in response.

Wait why does that name sound familiar? Urgh!! my head it hurts.

"Dear, are you ok? does your head still hurts?" dad asked worriedly.

"A little" I replied.

After breakfast my maids helped dressed in my uniform.

Urgh why does the world so cruel to me!! Can't I just jumped in into college?! Surely in my past life I was alos born into a rich family and graduated college at such a young age, also not to mention I'm an a otaku!!

"A little to the right, no!! A little left, too much! there, there perfect!!" the maid just doesn't know what's perfection!!

Yes, I'm a perfectionist. I really like the pin in my hair it's a Phoenix that was made of diamonds and sapphires. Really mom and dad dotes on me.

Anyway as I entered my classroom a group of girls came to me. Are they bullies? cause if they're I'll beat them, don't underestimate me in my past life I was a deadly Mafia boss who died because of my cousin.

Urgh!! thinking about my past life as a Mafia boss it makes me, sad. I WANT MY MAFIA BACK!! AND MY ABS!!

"Hey, Cadenza" a girl with red hair spoke.

"Oh hi girls" I replied cooly.

"Look'n beautiful as always" another girl spoke she has pale blonde hair and green eyes.

Wow these little girls talked like they're not five years old, but more like fifteen.

Then a sudden headache hit me. I lower my head as I endure the pain.

"Cadence (another term for Cadenza) are you ok?" another girl asked me.

I looked at them with a wide grin "Let's go"

Ehh?, it looks like I was reincarnated as a villainess in an otome game.

After class, my maids assisted me as I go to my ballet class with my friends.

In the otome game Cadenza was a ballet dancer, she was very beautiful,  intelligent, perfectionist and a perfect little miss like me but she was arrogant and narrow minded she's like 'if I don't get what I want then no one will'. Her beautiful face was not recognize by her fiance because she was always wearing thick makeup.

And in the game she has four older brothers, her oldest brother, Credence was a sis-con. But her three older brothers (triplets also capture targets) was cold towards her because of her bratty attitude. The heroine which is her father's illegitimate child (because her father was drugged by a maid).

Cadenza's death flags were all bad. Let's just say she was killed in every route the heroine would choose.

Since I was reincarnated as a villainess then I shall play my role as one but I'll be careful not to trigger my death flags it's like 'pushing the heroine to a portal of love' and I'll build my own Mafia and boom! happily ever after. Easy peasy.

"Good afternoon, my most prized student Cadenza" a strict looking woman greeted me with full smiles.

"Good afternoon Ms L'Oreal" I flashed her a charming smile but why does her name sounds like shampoo?

It's a good thing that in my past life my grandmother forced me to learn every kind of dance especially ballet, also I was a great singer, a musician, a badass girl who knows ten languages.

"First position, second position, third position, fourth position and rest in fifth" Ms L'Oreal spoke in a fast tone.

"Perfect...my most prized student" Ms L'Oreal spoke to me proudly.

I raised my chin higher with a slight grin to show my acknowledgement.

"As expected of the Vasiliev family's little miss"

"She's so pretty"

"Of course and by the way I'm one of her friends"

Other girls kept praising me, those fools!! (she was enjoying it)