Mr Kuznetsov Part 4 - 3 years ago

Author's Pov

It's been 10 years since the incident, Mr Kuznetsov was currently looking in a distance to Barry (His grandson).

"Young master Barry is now on 5th grade" Romano (One of his most trusted men) said.

Mr Kuznetsov didn't utter a single word but only looked out of the window inside the car. Romano only smiled as he can see in Mr Kuznetsov's eyes the sadness. He was still a human after all it was not his fault that his father made him that kind of person.

"Happy birthday, Barry" Mr Morgan (Theo) widely opened his arms to hug his son.

"Dad, you came to pick me up. Ugh, stop it it's embarrassing" Barry said as he awkwardly hid his face from other students in disappointment with his right hand. He was afraid it would ruin his 'cool' image.

"You're all grown up huh?" Mr Morgan shuffled Barry's hair "Tell me which one is your girl?" he teased his son.

Barry looked at a bunch of girls, as soon as the girls noticed Barry staring at them they blushed.

"Let's go" Barry said as he tried to pull his father to their car "Mom must be waiting"

After Barry rode the car and left, Mr Kuznetsov looked at the present wrapped elegantly with the letter that says Happy Birthday Barry

-A few weeks later-

Mr Kuznetsov was getting ready to leave for his early meeting with his colleagues.

The driver opened the passenger's door for him, after he got in the car he got a call from his secretary. The car sped towards the Cosmo city, the heart of Sabetha (One of the eight sectors) where the most prominent part of Azure Company is located.

"Sir the meeting will be starting earlier than the schedule. Mr. Baudelaire-"

"*Screetch!!*"

A loud unpleasant sound, that could make anyone cringe can be heard as the car suddenly stopped. The driver immediately went outside the car while Mr Kuznetsov composed himself as he answered his secretary.

"Be right back"

"But sir-!!" without any hesitation Mr Kuznetsov ended the call leaving his secretary on a hot seat.

Within in a hurry, Mr Kuznetsov didn't even think twice before he got out of the car only to see his men holding a boy while his driver is interrogating him.

"What's your name boy?" the driver asked.

The boy's white hair and messy, his eyes is filled with anger as he glared at the driver. His glare wasn't normal and befitting with his age, if other kids would be in his place they would have been crying or scared a long time ago. Mr Kuznetsov looked at the boy from head to toe as if was sizing him, the boy's body was filled with injuries, there was a bruises on his arm and cuts from his face, hands and legs.

Truly a pitiful sight "Did you caused this?" Mr Kuznetsov asked his driver, but his driver shooked his head respectfully.

Originally Mr Kuznetsov didn't even care about the kid but if his men were the responsible ones to cause trouble for innocents without any reasons, he would be the one who would be responsible for their actions.

"A wise man doesn't need to add more of his sins when he's trying to grab power by including innocents. He can always find ways to achieve his goals no matter how many blocks on his path"

Those words were greatly carved on Mr Kuznetsov's head. However when he looked at the boy he could see himself when he was a kid those murdering sharp eyes and stubborn face.

"Let him go, we're wasting time" Mr Kuznetsov turned his back as he ordered.

"Yes sir"

The boy was released and helplessly dropped to the ground, he glared at Mr Kuznetsov before he ran away.

"Peirluigi follow that boy and report immediately" Mr Kuznetsov ordered one of his men without turn even facing him.

"Yes sir?" Peirluigi seems to be confused, why would his boss wants him to follow the boy? Even though he seemed to be reluctant he didn't voice out his question and left immediately with three of his comrades.

"What are you standing like idoits?! Let's go!!" the men in black was somewhat in the state of confusion and seemed like they still can't get over it until Mr Kuznetsov shouted at them.

-11:00 AM at Azure Company's Building-

"Reporting back, this are the boy's information" Peirluigi placed a file on Mr Kuznetsov's desk.

They were currently on the top floor of the building, inside Mr Kuznetsov's office. Peirluigi sucked on a cold breath as he hated intense moments especially when reporting back to his boss, Mr Kuznetsov's cold personality coupled with his intimidating aura and seriousness could make one feel nervous, and that what is exactly Peirluigi is feeling right now.

He was waiting for Mr Kuznetsov to face him, every second felt like decades and he started to sweat even the room is filled with cold air (aka air-conditioned). Slowly the chair turned, Peirluigi was sweating harder as he could feel Mr Kuznetsov's gaze, everyone who worked under him knew how hard is he to pleased and whenever he was dissatisfied with the report or the outcome of the results, punishments are very heavy even with the slightest mistake.

Mr Kuznetsov reached out for the file and opened it.

"The boy's name is Dimitri"

Wilbur