Mr Kuznetsov Part 5 - 3 Years Ago

Author's Pov

"The boy's name is Dimitri, 10 years old, he was an orphan in Pupilli a home for orphans. He was a new born baby when he was found outside by Madam Eloise, the head in charge person for children with no parents" Peirluigi was in a hot seat as this was the only report he could gather when Mr Kuznetsov said immediately it means it would not take longer than half a day no matter how big or small the task is.

"Hmm" Mr Kuznetsov was in a deep thought as he looked at the file.

"We're leaving" Peirluigi was shocked, startled and confused that he even stuttered a single word "S-sir?"

"Call Ivan to prepare the car" Mr Kuznetsov said without even glancing at Peirluigi, while Peirluigi felt like he was glued to the floor and couldn't take a step. His head ached as he took out his phone and called Ivan to prepare the car.

"Sir, where are you going? The shareholders-" a beautiful young female was trying to catch up with Mr Kuznetsov's long strides.

"Morning Sir, morning Ms Rebecca (Secretary)"

"Good morning Mr President and Ms Nylle (Rebeca Nylle)"

"Morning Mr President and Ms Nylle"

Whenever Mr Kuznetsov and his secretary would encounter any employees, they would politely greet them.

"Rebecca, cancel this afternoon's schedule" Mr Kuznetsov cut her before she could finish her words, his tone was serious and could make anyone nod without any complaints however.....this was not the case this time.

"Sir earlier you-" canceled the meeting with the shareholders about future projects, buying properties and expanding the business. Canceling this afternoon's schedule with Mr Nuke about buying his corporation will be a huge loss, more over paperworks a piling up.

How Rebecca wished Mr Kuznetsov would hear her out, she was silently crying on the inside as she was being the one who was suffering from paperworks and have to act charming towards Mr Kuznetsov's colleagues and other important people for his absence.

"I don't like repeating my words Rebecca" Rebecca has been the only secretary that has stayed beside Mr Kuznetsov the longest and has met with his expectations, Rebecca is a smart young lady that can deal with any matters towards business and uses charms to close every risky deals. Thus Mr Kuznetsov value her and biased towards her temper.

"But Sir I beg you-" Rebecca was about to cry begging for mercy, desperation and anger, she also can't believe towards herself that she manages to work under Mr Kuznetsov as his secretary for years even though he would often put such large problems on her shoulders.

"I'll say it for the last time cancel the afternoon's schedule, also take Mr Nuke for dinner and ask him to that the meeting will be transferred tomorrow"
this time Mr Kuznetsov paused and looked at Rebecca before continuing to walk towards the exit.

Rebecca just stood there in shock after for a few seconds her anger suddenly rose that she broke her clipboard in half making the woman in the counter startle. Rebecca calmed herself and smiled at the woman beside her at the counter.

"What are you all looking at?! Get back to work!!" she shouted making all the employees who was watching the scene earlier continue their work as if nothing happened.

⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

After arriving at their destination Mr Kuznetsov immediately went to Madam Eloise and settled things quickly.

"Dimitri is a mysterious kid, he only talks when he wanted to and because of that he always got neglected by others and bullied" Madam Eloise spoke. Her words made Mr Kuznetsov frowned as he remembered the boy's body filled with bruises and cuts.

"Seeing you really wanted to adopt him, I can rest assure that you will take good care of him" Madam Eloise stood up and bowed towards Mr Kuznetsov.

Since Mr Kuznetsov couldn't raise his grandson he decided to raise the kid like his own grandchild. After a few months since Dimitri moved with him, he had exceeded his expectations for the boy so he can't help but spoil him.

Dimitri often speaks and had a cold expression but throughout the years the coldness had melted. He became a talented young man, he aced every subjects, win every competition he entered but besides of all these Mr Kuznetsov couldn't makeup his mind to raise Dimitri as a killing machine like he did with his sons.

It would be risky if he did, with Dimitri's coldness he might turn into an uncontrollable killing machine
what's more is that he might turn against him and if Dimitri would find out about Barry he would probably kill his grandson without even batting an eye.

This made him anxious within this past 6 years he obtained a heart disease, he wanted someone who he could raise as his most loyal and talented man in the dark side.

And it seems he has found the right one, it wasn't a young man but a very young girl who took out both of his men.

"What if I can give you power, money and men (he's referring to men who would work under her)? Would you agree to be my protege?" the girl stopped on her foot steps and looked back.

"What's the catch?" she directly asked with eyes full of coldness and suspicion. In every good thing that someone has done to you, time will come when they want you to return the favour especially these kind of people.

"Just do what I exactly say and... don't ever think of betraying me" his last words were full of threat as his voice became cold and dangerous. The young girl with blonde hair looked at him for a second before cold smile appeared on her bewitching face.

He trained her as if he was raising a killing machine, he was watching as she shot the guy from his arm and mercilessly stepped on his wound as she laugh innocently. She was very bloodthirsty and ruthless, she treated enemies as if they were dolls as she would laugh while she tortured them mercilessly without even batting an eye.

Mr Kuznetsov wanted his men to investigate her background to confirm her identity and he was shocked when he found out that the girl was actually from one of the infamous and of the powerful families in Zafeíri Kingdom, the Vasiliev family. Even though he finally confirmed Cadenza's identity, his treatment towards her didn't even change.

Since Mr Kuznetsov didn't have a daughter or a granddaughter, he treated Cadenza as his own grandchild and would spoil her much much more than Dimitri. He didn't wanted the two to meet because for some reasons at least not yet.

With Cadenza's leadership, Mr Kuznetsov wanted her guide his grandson in the future. With his critical and uncontrollable disease he would go abroad searching for capable doctors that would treat him.

As for Cadenza she's been trying to prove herself worthy to be as a Mafia leader. She hates being belittled by others, if her gender and age weren't a problem she doesn't have to work so hard showing her skills in front of these lowly bastards.

Her pride and arrogance can't be measured.