Knight And Shining Armour

Cadenza's Pov

"Cadence?" a childish voice sounded behind me.

I stopped on my tracks and looked at the source of the voice. Alert! Alert! It's the little midget!!!

"Umm..little girl you must be mistaken" I spoke calmly.

Astrid crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow looking at me with a smug face..seriously is she even a kid??

"Stop it Cadence, you can't fool me" she said cooly..I mean maturely.

I dropped my acting, I put my hand on my waist and asked "Happy?"

"Very much" she gave me a toothy grin.

"So how did you recognize me?" I asked as we sat on a nearby bench.

"At first I wasn't quite sure, but as I observe (stalk) you the more suspicious I was. Then I saw you fixed your wig and practice your mimicking" Astrid spoke.

I gave her a "Oh".

After spending my entire recess with the little midget, she went back on her own department and so I did.

As I entered the classroom everyone was staring at me like I was a clown. I ignored their weird looks and sat on my chair. I sighed, ever since I first entered this school, my days gone tough because of (hot looking) bullies. And so I the oh-so-called-nerd should act like one.

After finishing all the afternoon classes, as usual everyone was looking at me weirdly, I opened my locker to find it empty except for a piece of paper with the words 'If you want your things, go in the school swimming pool'

Fuck!! I am too lazy to deal with those fucking guys, are you asking me why I hadn't deal with them beforehand?? Well the answer is pretty simple, Troye (leader of the bullies) was the second son of the Shaw family, they were famous for their best sales etc etc and in the underground society they were very well respected because of supplying weapons for big Mafias, gangs, assassin organizations etc etc well let's just say that I'm their biggest costumer.

And if I would cause a trouble with them, I'll suffer a big lost.

With no other extra complaints I headed to the School's swimming pool "Can I have my things?" I asked bluntly while stretching my hand.

"You want this?" Troye teased as he held my books higher. I sighed mentally.

"Hahahaha" the other guys laughed, Hehehe laugh as all you can until you choke to death!!! Damn you (hot) bastards!!

I walked towards him when a great force suddenly pushed me causing me to fall into the pool. I held my breath and calmed myself as I fell into the water, I even closed my eyes as the water devoured me.

Author's Pov

"Dude, do you think she's dead?" asked Thomas.

However Troye didn't replied still his gaze was on the pool, he was about to jump in the pool when they heard a splash.

Cadenza was startled when she felt that she was being carried. She was laid down on the floor when Alistair was about to do CPR Cadenza immediately stood up like nothing happened "I can breath" she said picking up her things and she left.

"No thanks?" Alistair asked.

"......" poor Alistair.

Meanwhile "Cadenza I saw what happened back there, and it's so-" Rona squealed "Romantic" Stephanie added dreamily.

My eye twitched "How could you stand watching me get pushed in the pool?!!" I asked irritated.

"Ahhh erm.." they were acting innocent and it made me more irritated.

"Nevermind" I spoke as I walked away drenched.

Arianne's Pov

I looked at enviously at Agatha when she was saved by Alistair, the school's infamous cold-handsome-boyfriend-material.

And what just happened a second ago?!! He saved her and even flashed a charming smile...a smile. 

I was so enraged but I kept it on myself. I went home sulking, Alistair is my first childhood crush up until now, I've been begging dad to engaged me to Alistair but the Carson family would always reject it.

I laid myself in bed "Calm down Arianne, she's a nerd, she's nothing special and you're much more better than her" I consoled myself.

Just imagining the scene earlier, if I was the one who got pushed in the pool and got rescued by him, how wonderful would that be?

Alistair was like my Knight and Shining Armour, I thought dreamily.

Anyways it's those jerks fault, if it weren't for them that won't happen.