Caught

Author's Pov

"Barry are you sure about this?" Rich asked.

"Of course" Barry replied as they opened the door, both of them were dressed as waiters while their comrades were also in disguise.

What greets them is a very busy kitchen.

"There you are!!" the chef spoke pointing at the two.

Rich and Barry looked at him with confusion "No time to slack around, today we got big guests, here take this to the VIP room" the chef spoke as he handed Barry a tray.

"And you! Take this to table 14" the chef handed Rich a tray "Where is table 14?" Rich asked.

"Why you-?!" the chef was holding a spatula as he smack Rich, Rich interrupted him "I was just joking!" he spoke as he rushed out of the kitchen.

"Kids this days" the chef spoke, then a smell of burnt food entered his nose.

Barry was thankful that he familiarized himself with this place, he also felt sorry for Rich who was too lazy to investigate this place with him.

The VIP room was just five meters away from him and he can sense the penetrating gaze of the two guards.

They looked at him as if examining then searched his body if they were any weapons. Barry can feel the tense when the other guy started to search his body, then the guy looked at his partner then nodded.

'These guys were really well trained, no wonder they were ranked as the second deadliest Mafia in the world' Barry thought.

As the doors were opened, his eyes narrowed as he saw four men talking hilariously and carefree.

He didn't know that there are other high ranked people in command working under The King.

Those four men were no other than Collin, Jean, Wilbur and Tyrone.

Barry sheepishly served their dishes, what would you expect from him anyways? He's a detective and not actually a waiter.

"Hey waiter, another three bottles of wine please" Jean spoke in a cheerful and carefree voice, in four of them he was the most weak looking but don't be fooled by his outer appearance. Cause sometimes the most innocent looking are the ones whose dangerous.

"Y-yes sir" Barry replied as he got out of the VIP room.

It's been a week since they started to undercover themselves as people who worked under Big bosses. It was tough, many of their men were caught and get killed, not even one was spared. Most of his colleagues turned a blind eye to these people since they couldn't do anything about it, but Barry was different, he was very determined to find that person whose responsible to his parents death.

Barry was prepared beforehand, earlier he put a small amount of toxin in at least ten wine bottles and in order to identify them he put an X-mark in the bottom of the bottle.

Just a small sip of the wine can make them sleep deeply without any suspicions.

This is perfect.

He smiled as he grabbed three bottles of wine with X-marks, then he Carried them to the VIP room, but his confidence slowly drained out as he noticed those two guards that were guarding the door went missing.

"Something is not right" he mumbled. He calmed himself down and plastered a smile on his face as he entered the VIP room.

"Here's your order sir" he spoke to Jean.

"And here's your tip" Wilbur smirked.

Barry was sweating hard, his vision suddenly blurred when he felt a sudden pain at the back of his neck, he was forced to kneel down on the ground by two strong men gripping both of his shoulders "You know the Boss really wants to meet you" Collin said with a wicked smirk.

Soon Barry lost his consciousness.