A Sudden Engagement- Short

Cadenza's Pov

A week had already passed, and the game kept progressing.

And I the villainess was even more savage than the original villainess. I wonder why can't they just pay someone to do the bullying? Imagine you sitting on a throne watching the other to ruins, is my specialty.

But what's more surprising is that mom, dad, Credence and the triplets came home on the exact same day.

"Mom, dad just tell us what is it!" I said, we were currently having breakfast.

Mom sighed and finally spoke "Your grandma Anastasia is coming home for a visit"

Hearing the words 'Grandma Anastasia' makes me shiver, grandma was a very famous in her generation. She was very strict, judgemental and perfectionist.

My brothers and I looked at each other, while Charlotte, she was lost in her little world.

"How long is that 'visit' going to last?" Credence asked.

"A month" dad replied.

"Mom" dad hugged her "Where are my grandchildren?" she asked.

Calm down Cadence!!

But how can I calm down? She always dictates my movements, and I the villainess hates it. I can remember those torturous days, grandma would only allow me to eat carrots and lettuce, I'M NOT A RABBIT FOR GOODNESS SAKE!! GET SOME EYEGLASSES!!!

Not to mention she makes me practice music and ballet for 10 hours a day. But I'm thankful for that part cause I've build a great stamina.

Most of the times she would dictate me what to do, what to eat, what to drink, what to sing, what to dance, what to wear etc etc etc

And guess what it? It wasn't mention in the game!! Why did they have to make the villainess's life so private!

"Grandma" we greeted.

These past few days had been tough, with grandma around me and Charlotte would always calculate our moves (since her brothers already returned abroad).

Right now we're currently eating dinner, it was so quite, too quite.

"*Ahem* Cadenza..there's something we wanted to talk to you" dad started.

"What is it?" I looked at them with confusion, my heart started to pound rapidly. This is so not good at all.

"We-" dad was cut off by grandma "We got you engage with Stepanov's family only son"

"Mom!!" dad argued.

"William, it's better this way dear" mom consoled.

I laughed with no humor at all "You can't make me" I some with a stern voice.

"You will, young lady and you must. This is for your own good, so you must obey!!!" grandma scolded.

"Obey?! All my life, I never disobeyed your orders and tried to be perfect!! There are times that I almost gave up, but I didn't!!! Because I want you to be proud of me!! You never even asked me what I want to be when I grew up!! And now you're dictating me who I want to be with!!" I'm no use throwing tantrum, but this case was an exceptional.

I walked out of the dining room ignoring their objections "Young lady get back this instant!!!"

I got in my car and drove in full speed. I felt so empty and I'm driving without any directions at all.