Underground Society- Short

Author's Pov

Cadenza looked at her injuries with an emotionless face, she touched her leg which was shot by a poisonous bullet, she was lost in thought when-

"Boss tonight was-!!!" Jean suddenly burst into her room without knocking.

He saw Cadenza barely naked, he was shocked to death 'I'm doomed' he thought 'But it was worth it', his face was covered in blush.

"*Bam!!!*" Cadenza knocked out Jean and kicked him out of her room.

She walked out of her luxurious car, her Mafia behind her (dramatic scene), tonight was a very important meeting between Mafias.

They entered a very luxurious club, women were barely clothed, showing most of their skin. The smell of alcohol and smoke filled the room, but this club is not just ordinary, this club is where illegal big bosses spend their free time, entertaining themselves.

As Cadenza walked in the club, people stopped what they're doing and stared at the newcomers, men were gulping their own saliva while women were glaring daggers at Cadenza, but when Cadenza glared back at them, they frozed.

"Ma'am" two guards greeted before they opened the doors in private room.

Golden Dragon Mafia ranked second in the most deadliest Mafia in the world, also the most mysterious Mafia ever existed.

As Cadenza and her Mafia arrived, the noisy and vulgar room quietened down.

She sat on her gold chair, scanning every inch of the room with cold penetrating eyes.

"Hey! Whores aren't allowed inside!!" an annoying male voice spoke mockingly.

"Where are here to see Dragon (Alias) not his fucking whore!!" a very thick Italian accent sounded.

"*Bang!!*" Cadenza took out her gold gun and shot the two who mocked with a devil smirk, everyone was startled 'What a savage woman' they thought. All the men who pointed their guns at her direction were instantly killed by her men.

"Bullshit" she mumbled before taking a sip of alcohol.

A very loud footsteps could be heard
"He's here" they murmured.

⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

"Damn it!! Where were you?!! You were gone for days and I can't even locate your location!" Dimitri erupted.

"......" while Cadenza was busy drinking alcohol.

"Answer me!!" 'Damn that woman, I even tried to get close to her by being her teacher so I can see and guard her everyday' he thought.

"No worries, I can take care if myself I'm not a child anymore!" Cadenza retorted, she stood up "Go back to your whores" she spoke as she patted his shoulders.

The next day she went to her new school as Agatha as usual.

"Hey Agatha!" Rona waves her hands.

"Yes?"

"Meet Mary Katherine, she's new" Arianne spoke with a hidden rudeness.

"N-nice to meet you" Katherine spoke as she stretched her hand.

"Same" they shook hands.

She went back home with a weary expression. Cadenza went into her room, her bed was full of Polar bear Stuff toys, her haven.

"Trevor!!" she hugged.

"*Bark~bark*"