Mr. Kuznetsov Part 1 - 3 years ago

Author's Pov

3 years ago

The Vasiliev's mansion was bright and lively despite late in the night. The mansion was filled with extravagant decorations, expensive foods, rich and powerful people.

Everyone was dressed so formal and everything is so extravagant for a 'simple' 12th birthday of Charlotte Rose Vasiliev. The birthday should be celebrating the birthday girl but instead everyone's attention is on the Vasiliev family's youngest miss.

"Cadenza-san I love your dress, it's so gorgeous"

"You are even more beautiful in personal"

"Are you saying she's not pretty enough in her pictures?!"

"I've heard you've ranked #1 on models ranking this year"

Everyone was currying Cadenza's favour even though she doesn't like to be the center of attention cause she's not the one that was being celebrated.

Her brothers (triplets) stood behind her while Credence was clinging on his beloved and most adored sibling. Cadenza looked at Charlotte who looked like she doesn't care if the attention doesn't directed at her and kept eating sweets.

Cadenza slowly shifted her gaze at Louise who was talking to his brother and was secretly looking at Charlotte. Slowly her gaze shifted to Frederick who was flirting with girls who was also secretly peeking at Charlotte, then her shifted to Giles who was sitting on the corner listening to music with his earphones.

In the game Louise and Frederick are friends since they were young also they transferred to Royal Academy together, Louise was smart, cool and he despised annoying girls who kept following him while screaming his name.

Frederick was a flirter, smart and a person who likes to seek attention. While Giles is intelligent, quiet, a musician and he likes music. Giles also transferred to Royal Academy a bit later than Louise and Frederick.

Cadenza excused herself and went over to Charlotte.

"I thought you'll get rid of that pest? You even had to celebrate her birthday with all these important guests" a woman who looked the same as Mrs. Vasiliev spoke.

"Big sis, I would if I want to but looking at Cadenza who adored that pest I couldn't just take hurt her feelings because of my selfish reasons" Mrs Vasiliev replied as she calmly took a sip of her wine.

"Anyways has Ichirou (Cadenza's cousin) been doing well lately?" Mrs Vasiliev asked with her left eyebrow raised.

"He's fine, he can't come visit Credence, Darwin, Daryl, Dylan and Cadenza he's busy managing the company" Mrs Vasiliev's sister, Lilian said with a sad tone. She lost her husband in an accident years ago since then she got depressed and almost got their company bankrupt if it wasn't for Ichirou her son who saved the company and managed it ever since his father died when he was still young.

-Meanwhile-

"Charlotte" Cadenza said in a low voice.

"Eh?" Charlotte looked back then saw Cadenza sat on a chair beside her.

"Why aren't you getting along with anyone?" she asked.

Charlotte sheepishly smiled and replied "I tried but.."

"But?" Cadenza frowned.

Charlotte gulped and said "They're ignoring me"

"As expected"

Charlotte couldn't completely hear what Cadenza said but she just let her drag her to God's know where. But she stiffened when Cadenza brought her in the crowed full of unknown pretty faces.

"Everyone this is Charlotte my sister and also the birthday girl, Charlotte why don't you say hi?"

"Huhhh...Hi?"

"Oh my gosh I like your hair it's so pretty"

"You are so beautiful"

"Cute" then everyone started to compliment Charlotte with pretty smiles that hinders their true intention. They knew this girl was a bastard child, she's a daughter of a lowly woman, an unfavoured young miss, not as talented, beautiful and intelligent as her siblings so what's to gain by currying her favour?

As soon as the attention shifted to Charlotte (Who as completely uncomfortable) Cadenza took this chance to get out of here. She can't stand being in one place with the people whose responsible for her death. Even though the triplets didn't act like the characters they were in the game, where they hate the villainess for being spoiled and a brat. But Cadenza was able to changed the storyline and was able to make her brothers adore her instead of loathing her.

As Cadenza left she didn't even noticed Dimitri staring at her in a dark corner.

Cadenza went into her room and changed her clothes. She tied her hair in a long ponytail and wore black pants, black heels and black jacket and cap. When she was about get out of her room Darwin, Daryl and Dylan greeted her.

"I see so our sister is trying to ditch everyone" Darwin spoke as he leaned on the wall.

"So much for the Vasiliev's perfect young miss" Dylan followed while his fingers rubbing his chin.

"Agreed" Daryl said as he crossed his arms with a smirk, actually the three of them are smirking, catching their 'perfect youngest sister' doing something that is not so likeable, can only be counted with one hand.

Cadenza gritted her teeth, these three idiot brothers of hers likes to blackmail people especially her "Oh my dear brothers" she said dramatically, filled with sarcasm as she rolled her eyes.

"You won't tell mom and dad right?" she clasp her hands and acted pitifully.

The three looked at each other "We can and we'll probably do" Darwin said.

Cadenza fakedly sighed and replied "I'm starting to like the three of you but of what you are doing right now makes me want to hate the three of you. I knew it, if only big brother Credence was the one who saw me I'm sure he wouldn't do what you are doing to me right now, that's why he's my favourite...brother" she put her hand on her forehead and acted disappointed.

The three grimaced when they heard her say Credence is her most favourite brother, they wished that two-faced asshole older brother of them to be gone. They thought this chance is a start for their sister to like them so they made way to Cadenza.

"Whatever you do big brother Credence will always be the best!" she said as she ran.

Poor triplets just wanting their sister to acknowledge them.

Cadenza went out on a different door where there was a car waiting for her.

She got in and said "Drive me to the city"

"Yes ma'am" the driver replied, he was loyal to Cadenza and he knew this kinds of escapes his young miss does.

Louise Mason