The Meet- short chapter

Barry's Pov

Everything was blurred, I blinked a few times to clear my vision. I just woke up and man.. my neck still damn hurts, I groaned.

"I didn't expect someone can sleep peacefully while being captured by the enemy" an addicting female voice sounded.

My eyes widened as I searched at the location of the voice, the room was dark and I can barely see anything. Then the dark room suddenly lit up, I was chained in a chair in front of the Boss. The chair suddenly turned and a devilish smirk was plastered in her face...Cadenza!!

But how? How could a popular model be a Mafia boss, on top of that a teenage girl?

There's also 99% of possibility that Cadenza was the Boss's sugar baby,  right?

"Barry stop underestimating woman, an NO I'm not a sugar baby and I'm the Golden Dragon Mafia Boss" she spoke. Can she read mind? "It was written all over your face" she rolled her eyes. 

"What is this? A joke?" I spat out in irritation.

"No" she paused before continuing "You should know that I am a very possessive person and I hate enemies intruding my Mafia it makes me want to kill!!" she spoke as she slammed her desk.

"Then why am I still alive?" I asked while glaring at her.

"There are three reasons why I don't kill some people, first: they're important, second: they have uses and third: death is too easy for them" she stated.

"I'll guess, you didn't kill me because I have a use" I spoke.

"Bravo!!"

"You think I'll help you?! You killed my parents you heartless woman!!" I spat out in disgust.

"Oh come on Barry stop being so naive. You think your father is a righteous and decent person, well you're WRONG!!" she retorted.

"What do you mean?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Your father is the right hand man of the previous number one Mafia Boss, the Mafia was called 'Crimson Blood' sadly they were exterminated by the current number one Mafia, the 'Celestial'" she paused and shot me a look saying ask-what-happened-next.

"What happened next?" I gritted my teeth as I forced my self to ask this stupid question, she smirked when she got what she wanted.

"Your real father is the Crimson Blood's Boss"

Hi everybody, sorry for the late update by the way please read the book WAR AND VENGANCE: ABILITY by Rayneus.