Hopeless

Cadenza's Pov

Dimitri gripped Alistair's collar and spoke in a threatening tone "You stay away from her" he hatefully glared at Alistair.

Alistair smirked as brushed off Dimitri's hand "You can stop me, but the question is, can you stop her from staying away from me?"

I blankly looked at his direction and thought 'This guy is rather assuming and has a wild imagination'.

Before the two could punch each other I interrupted "You two what gives you the right to come here in MY HOUSE early in the morning to cause trouble?!"

Their fists stopped midair and looked at me, I narrowed my eyes as I walked down the stairs in pride.

I smacked both of them in their faces to vent my anger "If it were someone else I would have them exterminated right on the spot" I glared at them as they rubbed their swollen red cheeks.

I sat on the chair with my legs crossed while rubbing Trevor's head in my lap, I'm sure my intimidating demeanor was pressuring the two.

"Dear, how could you have an affair with another man?" Dimitri whined as he kneeled on the floor as he held my hand.

If somebody would have seen this scene, it would look like I was a wife who cheated on her husband.

"Since when did you became her man?" Alistair said as he wrapped his arm around me.

I can almost imagine them killing each other.

But before they could, I hastily dragged them outside my house and locked them outside.

I replaced my angry facade with a more loving one as I faced Trevor.

"Come here baby, mommy's going to feed you until you get fat"

Ahhh my one true happiness, is seeing Trevor so chubby.

⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

"Oh, come on Cadence, two men fighting over you isn't romantic?" Amber asked dreamily.

"Hahahaha" Lyra, Clio and Indigo laughed.

"This girl is too indestructible and cold, that's why boys are only watching her from afar" Lyra spoke as she tangled her arm around mine.

"Can't you just accept the fact that our 'Cadence' is hopless, in love. Many boys tried to swoon her before remember" Clio raised a brow.

"Tell us Cadence, which one of them do you prefer?" Amber asked.

"Psssh, who needs a man (She means in a relationship with a man) when you can have a new one everyday" I peeked at their reaction as I sipped my juice.

Dimitri isn't bad, I mean he's handsome (😳), young, ruthless like me, intelligent, gentleman but WAY TOO SHAMELESS.

While Alistair isn't bad either, he's also handsome, young, intelligent, caring, doting but WAY TOO FLIRTY.

Unlike other girls (The heroine) I prefer to not have a harem, cause out of 5-7 men that whose madly in love with you, whose ready to gave up/do anything just to please you, only you can choose one, imagine what would others feel, in my opinion you've been playing with their feelings and being GREEDY.

Actually I don't give a Fuck about that, it's none of my business, and why would I even care about those shit anyways. I have way more important things to give a shit, like personal problems for Fuck's sake.

"How many boys have you ever slept with, Cadence?!!" Lyra asked more like shouted.

"Let's see" I spoke as I count on my fingers "Maybe 15 or so 20" I hid my teasing smirked and gave them a serious answer.

Actually I haven't slept with any boys in my past life, even now. I really value myself way too much, I won't let any man try to hurt me or play with me!! I rather play (torture) with them myself, after I get tired with those mother fuckers I'll get rid of them... forever.

"What?!!" they exclaimed in unison.

"......"

I can't believe they actually believed it. I dramatically facepalmed, these idiotic fools.

If I said that I was from the other world who was reincarnated in a game as a villain, would they actually believe it?