The Hard Way Part 2

Barry's Pov

I started to crawl closer to her with a smirk "B-Barry w-what are you d-d-doing?!" she shouted as she tried to break free from being pinned down.

Me being a certified flirter is not a secret that I should kept. I must say I'm kinda proud of it, back in my highschool days I could probably make any girl swoon in all highschool levels.

This is the other me "Eat it or.. I will be the one eating you~💓" with that she immediately froze and looked at me with horror. Then she tried to land a knee kick on my *Ahem family jewel yet I was fast enough to caught it.

This is girl is troublesome.

"Too bad no matter how good you are in combat it's totally useless when you are in your vulnerable state" I closed the gap between our faces and smirked.

Then tears kept flowing from her eyes and I was completely dumbstrucked. Man did I took this too far?

I hastily stood up "I'm so sor...." I didn't finished my words when I got kicked out of the bed.

"*Thud*" man that hurts, I groaned from the pain from my stomach and my back.

"You still alive Barry?" she asked as she chuckled.

"Damn you woman, I'll totally get my revenge someday" I stated.

"Well good luck with that"

Then her phone rang and an idea suddenly appeared in my mind, I hastily stood up but I slipped and smacked my head in the cabinet beside the bed but I was able to grab her phone before she reached it out.

"Give it back" she ordered gritted her teeth as she stretched her hand. I stood up with a smirk yet I was also enduring the pain in my head.

I looked at her phone to see the caller and his name is 'Dimitri' only people in the Mafia knows her private phone number in this cellphone. So maybe Thai Dimitri was one of the Capos so I didn't think twice and answered it.

"Hello?" I looked at Cadenza with a smile and when I saw her eye twitched my smile widened.

"Ca-wait..Who are you?! You aren't Cadenza! What've you done to her!" this Dimitri guy has a annoying voice and over reacting. I just said 'Hello' and this is the respond I get.

"Who is that?" She mouthed, she probably felt too weak that she could only sat up.

"It's Dimitri" I mouthed back.

"You are so dead" she replied as she threw a pillow on me.

"I'm talking to you!! Where is Caden-" this guy is so annoying he's like a madman.

"Hello..you were asking who am I right?" I asked as I looked at Cadenza, after hearing what I said she immediately stopped throwing pillows at me and gulped.

"Finally you answered now tell me where is Cadenza!" he replied impatiently. What's odd is that I've met other capos and they address Cadenza as 'Boss' well probably except Jean, Wilbur, Collin and Tyrone since they were Cadenza's most trusted men other than 'Romano' he's the Mafia's consigliere also I've heard from Jean that they've never actually met him before except Cadenza of course, but this Dimitri guy how did he know Cadenza's private phone number that was only meant for the Mafia and why is he calling Cadenza in her first name, just who is he? Or what is his relationship with Cadenza?

Then I remembered her having two identical phones, one for family, friends etc. and the other one is for the Mafia and associates.

"I'm Cadenza's b-b-bo" I purposely stuttered as I teased Cadenza.