15 years old

15 Years Old

Cadenza's Pov

These past few years I've finally build up my own Mafia called the Golden Dragon Mafia and don't forget my abs!!

I must say to myself that I was too (extremely) picky choosing my subordinates and allies, cause you know I ONLY CHOOSE THE BEST!!

Anyway according to the storyline when the heroine turned fifteen that's when the main plot begins and now only a week was left before it would actually begins.

I was now currently at my own very private mansion, I owned very luxurious clubs, hotels, buildings and any other businesses. And a very few people owned a gold card that would allow them to enter the secret 'place'.

I mentally laughed evilly, with my power and sources who would dare lay a finger to me?!! Take that capture targets! Can't send this villainess to ruins!

-Next day-

I got out of my car and entered my parent's mansion, I was greeted with my siblings including the heroine.

I went into my room and laid myself in my bed at the most comfortable position. I was about to close my eyes when my phone rang.

"Is there anything wrong Collin?" I asked over the phone.

"Boss, we caught the rat" Collin said harshly.

I grinned "Send over a hundred men to exterminate this 'rat' and burned down the evidences" I narrowed my eyes as I ordered coldly.

"Got it"

I dressed myself in my school uniform, short skirt, long black socks, black shoes, neck tie, well ironed blouse with blazer.

I styled my hair in high ponytail, leaving my bangs straight with a few strands of hair.

"Are you ready for school?" dad asked.

"Yes dad" I said as I kissed dad and mom on their cheek as I waved them goodbye.

Like Credence, the triplets also studied abroad (she actually forced them to do so) I must say I've been proud of myself for changing some parts of the story like where Darwin, Daryl and Dylan would go in the same school as the heroine and the villainess. Seeing their sister bullying the pitiful Charlotte, they decided to protect Charlotte not realizing their growing feelings towards her.

Now about Louise and Frederick, today will be the day that they'll be transferring in this Academy, were the heroine's life would turn up side down.

Anyway as Charlotte and I entered the school building many girls were crowding our classroom.

I smirked looks like they're here "Can you please make way? we won't be able to enter our classroom with this much crowed" I asked sweetly.

"Kyaahhh"

"Of course Miss Cadenza!!" within a few seconds the crowed was split into two "Thanks, let's go Charlotte" I flashed them a charming smile.

"Y-yes!" Charlotte clumsily followed from behind.

The first thing that I noticed in the classroom was not the capture targets but the seat that was reserved especially for me.

I sat on a desk near the window while Charlotte was settled at the last row. And the capture targets? Well I don't actually care what would the Fuck they're doing right now!! And I'll never give a shit to those people who will be responsible of my death!!!!

"Cadenza what do you think about those two?" Lyra asked pointing at Louise and Frederick who was drowning with girls.

"Not my type" I said blankly.

"See what did I told you ~Lyra~, Cadence has a heart made of diamond, it was so hard that it could be only destroyed by another diamond" Indigo said giving another meaning.

Her phrase was totally a crap I mentally facepalmed "Forget about it" Clio said.

Well at least she made some point, a stone can be easily crushed, ice can easily melt while diamond was known as the hardest mineral on earth.

"*Cough~cough" we looked at the source of the sound and found out that the teacher is already here, my classmates rushed to their seats, I also looked at the doorway and saw that the crowed was already gone.

I shifted my gaze at the teacher AND HOLY MOLY THE TEACHER IS HOT!!

Me and my friends looked at each other with meaning and shock.

Teacher why didn't I noticed you in the game?! 😭 It's all because of the capture targets fault for stealing the limelight!! I swear they'll pay for it.

The teacher or so-called 'Sir Dimitri' has white hair, deep blue eyes, white skin, a very handsome face not to mention his well built body, that I've found myself drooling mentally.

He looked very young and attractive, no wonder girls would admire him and make boys loathed him.

On the outside I may looked like a very active student who eagerly listen to her teacher's lesson, but on the other hand I couldn't hear a single word he spoke.

The class ended smoothly, I received a message from 'Little Prince'

[~Hey Cadenza~ you're so beautiful as always, and your smile is always a killer.
-Little Prince]

I ignored the message and proceeded to the next class with my friends.

Louise's Pov

"Dude aren't you excited? first day of school in Royal Academy" Frederick asked.

"You mean worst day of school?" I spoke sarcastically while Frederick just laughed it off.

"Dude don't be cold, you're turning off the ladies" Frederick played his role as the 'Prince Charming' as he wink at the girls.

"Kyaaaah!!"

I'll tell you, I was very annoyed to the point that I almost walked about of the room. Sitting here ignoring girls with my oh-so-enjoying-glory friend who loves girls attention.

Then she came, that pink haired girl named.....Charlotte.