The Heroine's Birthday Part 1

Author's Pov

Charlotte's 16th Birthday

Barry smiled as he thought of this, he was currently at the Grand Venue, where he would held Charlotte's birthday as a surprise. Everything was grand, from the invitations to the decorations.

It seems to be every girl's dream 18th debut. He made sure everything was in Charlotte's taste, he also hired a famous fashion designer to make her gown.

It's time for the invitations to come out.

Big families from all 8 sectors were invited to a mysterious birthday party of a young miss from an unknown family. If it were other people they would think it's an actual joke, but noble families are different. Even if the party that they'll attend to requires them to dress ridiculous, they'll even dress to the most ridiculous clothes if It'll please the host of the party.

Just from the invitation you can see how luxurious that birthday is, gold real gold was actually used as an ink! And the scent from the paper has a pleasant smell probably costumized from an expensive brand of perfume.

The question is just which this young miss family's belong to.

As Cadenza went home with her grandma in the Vasiliev mansion. A butler came towards them and handed them and invitation.

Grandma Anastasia took the invitation and waved her hand to dismiss the butler. She opened the invitation, with indifference in her eyes.

"We're invited to a 16th birthday party from a young miss, but the card doesn't state which family. But to held the event to the Grand Venue states the high status that family had, the seal of the Grand Venue proves this invitation isn't false. Aside from our Vasiliev family and the Royal family which family is wealthy enough to afford the Grand Venue?" Grandma Anastasia's brow was raised in confusion as she passed the invitation to her granddaughter.

19th of the 9th

Grand Venue

Time 6pm

Theme: Renaissance

Cadenza's heart skipped a beat, 19th of the 9th month is Charlotte's birthday, and in the storyline the Villainess was sent the same invitation, isn't too coincidental? But this.... even in the story line the heroine's birthday wasn't grand as this. To the party to be held at the Grand Venue, other than her family and the Royal family the only family she knew that could possibly be more wealthy than the schedule Royal family is the Kuznetsov.

Her heart skipped another beat, sourness spread across her heart. But it couldn't be as long as she remembered Barry and Charlotte hasn't made their encounter yet.

"Cadenza you should give yourself a break, try to attend this event and make some friends who knows and opportunity to meet someone...special"

She knew the words behind her grandmother's statement.

She'll definitely attend this event to see for herself if it's really Charlotte, and even if it's Charlotte her heart could rest assured that she's in good hands.

But what about Barry? Let's leave that matter to the latter.

"Dad! I'm scared!" a piercing female voice sounded.

Margo was crying miserably while she and her mother were hugging each other at the back seat, her mother held her as if she was the most precious treasure in her life.

Mr Mavros was in his disheveled state, his suit was drenched in blood as he drived the car hastily in the road.

Outside the car sounds of exchanging bullets could be heard. He had clearly underestimated the Gold Dragon Mafia, they were unexpectedly greeted by the division 5 infamous, Augustus one of the four capos of division 5. But his men were known as Night Raiders, they were like modern ninjas that could blend into the dark slashing their enemies with their katanas. They were like inhuman that they could even slice through a bullet.

In less than 15 minutes his mansion was filled with blood, the ceilings didn't even escape the blood shed.

Till now the scene was haunting him...

"We'll get to Dimitri in sector 2, you and your mother will stay there for the time being with the remaining men" Mr Mavros spoke in a stern voice.

For Margo this was the most unfortunate thing that happened to her. Just this morning her career ended as a model, multiple posts of her in social media were spreading like wildfire. Her crimes and previous schemes against her other peers were exposed through the media. Her sponsors had already left her and even her manager resigned.

And now....Her whole family was being chased by a group of unknown men. Her only hope for now was Dimitri, with his protection as least he could protect her from being killed.

"Stop" Agustus's voice rang though the ears of his men.

"Let's stop with the chasing, their car has already had a tracking device they won't get away. They'll eventually lead us to Dimitri" his lazily voice once again sounded through their ears.

"Let's return, anyway did everyone had fun?" his tone had a hint of nonchalance but his eyes were sharp.

Dimitri eh? Let's see what you've got, since you've been raised under Mr Xuan (Mr Kuznetsov name). And it's been a expectation that he won't be a disappointment.