Shameless

Cadenza's Pov

After what happened back there, I can't stop blushing but I must control it for the sake of my PRIDE!!

I immediately went into my car, also my self-proclaimed 'baby' Maximus.

I drive at full speed which is my favorite thing to do after finishing my busy schedule. I suddenly stepped on the breaks when I saw a little girl running in the middle of the road.

What a pain in the ass!!

I stepped out of my car, and ran after the little girl "Hi little girl what's your name?" I asked.

"My parents told me to bot talk to strangers!" the little girl retorted while tears falling from her eyes.

😑 I almost forgot....kids these days.

I chuckled "Didn't you just talk to me?" I said with a smirk.

"That's..that is" she reasoned.

"Fine, but why are you crying? And where's your parents?" I asked.

"I-I was-"

"You little brat you dare to escape!!!" a very annoying voice sounded.

The little girl hugged my waist while trembling uncontrollably, I've already guessed what it is.

According to her appearance she was from a rich family as spoiled and bratty girl, she must have run away from her bodyguards and got kidnapped. Although these were just my conclusions, I never guessed wrong.

"There you are" another five bulky men appeared.

"Hey woman leave the child alone and come with us, if you want to be spared!"

I laughed at his fuck'n words "You should be the one whose begging" I said as I pulled my gun and shot him on his head "Little girl you see that car?" I asked hurriedly, she nodded "Go in there as fast as you can, go!!".

"Why you little brat!!" the man was about to follow the little girl "Hey you coward pick someone your own size!" I said as I gave him a hard kick on his, you know.

"Son of a bitch!!"

Two down, four to go.

I hid my gun, to fight one on four. I evaded the dagger and twisted his neck as I banged his head on the ground, I looked at the remaining three while playing with my dagger "Let's play" I spoke as I looked at them with bloodlust.

"What took you so long?" asked the little girl "Well aren't you thankful in big sister, when I beat the heck out of them?" I asked as I drive on the highway.

"Humph" she replied.

"Where's your house" I asked.

"Not going to tell you, you're just probably like those ugly ogres" she replied.

"Little girl do you think that big sister was in need of money?" I spoke.

She didn't replied, I mentally sighed then I shall use my trump card "Little girl do you know Cadence?" I asked not showing my smirk.

"Of course who wouldn't?!!" she gasped, realizing what she did, she quickly composed herself and continued "Yes, I know her"

I couldn't blame blame this little girl if she didn't recognize me since it was dark. "Are you really sure that you won't mind me taking you to my house?" I playfully asked.

"Fine, I lived in the Quinn Manson" I nodded.

"Young miss!!" the maids and butlers quickly crowded the little girl.

"Astrid!!" a male voice sounded.

I was about to walk away when someone grabbed my wrist, I looked at the owner of the hand and found a very handsome young man, with red hair, black eyes and white skin.

He looked exactly like the little girl "Aren't you her older brother?" I asked respectfully.

"Yes, thank you for saving my little sister Ms Cadence" he smiled.

"Cadence?!!" the little girl or should I call her Astrid suddenly rushed into my direction, her eyes were sparkling.

"C-can I have a autograph?" she asked.

🤔 What a sudden change of attitude.

It was late when I already went home. I collapsed in my bed, exhausted.

The next morning was wonderful, after charging my energy, I went into the bathroom to take a bath after that I dressed myself in uniform.

Charlotte and I ate our breakfast as usual.

The trip was smooth....as usual. We entered our classroom....as usual. And we're greeted by Louise and Frederick which is NOT usual!!

"Good morning Cadence and Charlotte" Frederick said with a wink.

The our classmates especially girls gone wild "Kyaaaahhhhh!!!!"

Trying to be charming, huh? Let's see who wins, I mentally smirked evilly "Good morning" I said with a charming smile.

Tsk, take that!! In this world there's no such as charming than I am.

"She's too beautiful!!"

"I can't take it anymore!!!"

I raised my chin a but with a grin "*Ahem" we looked at our teacher Mr Dimitri, which is also Little Prince.

Seriously, can this guy try to say a word like 'Good morning class' and not '*ahem'?!!

We returned into our desks, I looked at Mr Dimitri with an innocent smile but he returned the smile with a deadly glare. What?!!

My phone vibrated, I took out my phone and saw a message.

[Mi amore you left me without a proper goodbye, and now you're smiling with another men, and it breaks Little Prince's heart.

                                           -Little Prince]

This guy.....is too shameless, even saying that I left without a proper goodbye?! I mentally blushed remembering the kiss, he just didn't know that he was the FIRST GUY that I kissed ON THE CHEEKS and now THAT SHAMELESS man is complaining!!