Finale

Author's Pov

"You look very lovely my granddaughter, if your mother and father were still alive and your Two older brothers. They'll be so happy right now" Grandma Anastasia's voice was filled with doting and affection and she stared at her beautiful granddaughter.

Cadenza looked at herself in the huge mirror and saw her reflection. She smiled never in her life she would thought that she'll be able to go get married.

The pillars were decorated with pretty pink roses,
From the chairs where filled with flowers and the ground was sprinkled with rose petals.

Everyone has already gathered for the eventful wedding.

Lyra, Chlio, Hildegard and Amber were full of smiles as they were dressed as bridesmaids. Their gazes were locked at Cadenza as she finally made her appearance. Charlotte stared at her sister with a  gentle smile, she and Louise had finally got engaged and she was contented.

Credence and Dylan's face was filled with gentle smile as they stood and watched their sister getting married.

Alistair's previous nervous state had gradually calmed down when he saw his beautiful bride. A beautiful smile bloomed in his face.

"Ahem" Giles coughed behind him, he was positioned at the best man and he was secretly happy with it.

When Cadenza was reached for the alter she gave a gentle smile to Alistair.

"I do" Alistair responded.

"Cadenza will you take Alistair as your husband for better or worse?" the priest asked.

Cadenza was about to opened her mouth and say 'I do' loud screams of the guests where heard. Cadenza immediately looked at the situation but was startled to see men in black suit with gold dragon embroidered on their suits had crashed her wedding.

"Sorry, but we object" familiar voice sounded.

Cadenza was startled and she was escorted by Collin and Wilbur. Alistair was currently pointed with a gun by Tyrone.

"Sorry groomie, we're snatching your bride" Tyrone spoke with a smirk.

"Tell him next time not to crash people's wedding" Alistair raised his hands in defeat.

"This is ridiculous" Giles spoke as he rolled his eyes.

"Cadenza you look very beautiful" Collin praised.

"Why must you crash my wedding?" Cadenza gave him a glare but her lips were raised into a smile.

"It's his idea, and we're just following instructions" Wilbur butted in.

She was forced to get inside a black car. It was locked so she couldn't get out, an arm snaked into her waist.

"Miss Cadenza you've run away from me for five whole years and when you came back you're already getting married" Barry rested his head into Cadenza's shoulder.

His scent was still the same, but his voice sounded deeper and his facial features grew sharpened.

Hearing his voice made Cadenza's heart skipped a beat, in the end she still have feelings for him.

She gave him a discontented look "Young Master Kuznetsov you had crashed my wedding, who am I going to marry now?" she scolded him.

"How about me?" Barry kissed her hand and gave her a doting face.

Author's Note

Dear reader thanks for all your support 😘, Love you mina~