Wanted

Author's Pov

Meanwhile

"You bitch!!"

Charlotte flinched as she was hit by a slap, her eyes begun to water.

"Bitch haven't you learned your lesson yesterday?!" the girl grabbed a fist full of hair and scowled "Stay away form Louise, Frederick and Giles!!"

"You don't deserve them you slut!!" another girl spoke.

⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

"Charlotte what happened?!!" asked Giles.

"I-I just a-accidentally fell on the stairs" she lied with an awkward laugh to prove her innocence.

"You clumsy girl" Frederick spoke as he looked at Charlotte's bruise.

While Louise just shook his head disappointed 'This girl is too clumsy' he spoke to himself.

Everyone in school was sad about Cadenza's transfer. Lyra, Amber, Indigo and Clio was the only ones who knows her where-abouts.

Charlotte on the other hand was always bullied and called as the School's slut, the capture targets would always be to the rescue, playing the role of the Knights in shining armours. Life has been hard on Charlotte experiencing up and downs (actually it was Cadenza's fault).

Cadenza's Pov

"Arianne what are you doing?!" I shouted in accusation as I saw my friend sabotaging my things.

"What do you think?!" she said rolling her eye, while ripping my school uniform (she's wearing P.E.).

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Do you think you're so much better than me?! Why does Alistair care so much about you?! You're just a fucking nerd!!" I stopped her hand in midway from slapping me.

"So what if I'm a nerd? You just can't accept that I was way too much better than you" I said gripping her hand.

These days Alistair was being friend to me because of saving Astrid (he already knows) that's all, and I already suspected that Arianne was not in her usual self, I never thought that she would misunderstand such a thing.

"Arianne?" I looked at the source and smirked on the inside, looks like I'll be playing the role of a two faced 'heroine'.

I started crying "*Sob* Arianne what have I done to *sob* you? To do *sob* something like this?" I cried pitifully.

"What's wrong with you?" Katherine asked, the student council president.

"I..I" Arianne stuttered, her face paled.

Rona looking at my tattered school uniform and sighed "Come with me Agatha, I'll give you an extra school uniform" she spoke.

I can feel Arainne's penetrating gaze, I just smirked on the inside. Never mess with me.

"I'm sorry about Arianne" Stephanie started.

I didn't reply, I busied myself as I fixed my necktie.

"Ever since we were kids, she had always liked Alistair. She tried to gain his attention many times but she didn't succeed theeen..." I cut her off saying.

"She couldn't accept a lowly nerd like me to caught his attention...I know" I continued.

Rona and Stephanie nodded with a faint smile. I bet Arianne wouldn't let me off easily, cause Katherine had reported the incident to the guidance councilor.

Tonight I meeting with my friends in my club.

"You know Cadence, you're such a bad girl leaving us without any goodbyes" Amber pouted.

I chuckled at her childishness and spoke "Why would I say goodbyes? I never intended to leave you guys anyways" I said with a charming smirk.

"Girl how could you even hire such a good looking bartender?" Lyra asked, shocked while drooling over the bartender.

"Come on, even the waiters are hot" Indigo said, starring at the waiters.

"Tell us, how many men do you own!!" Clio said.

"More than I can count" I smiled teasingly, looking at their faces that turned red.

We enjoyed the rest of the night, drinking to our hearts content, dancing with different guys making other girls glare at us with jealousy. Even making fun of me as a 'Runaway Fiancee'.

I laid on my bed, exhausted, my eyes closed on it's own, I need to charge up cause tomorrow is a new day.

Author's Pov

A boy with black hair and green eyes who looked like 18-19 years old kept collecting different kinds of photos, of men in black with dragon tattoos, a gold dragon crest could be seen in their suit.

"Barry could you stop your obsession in finding the Golden Dragon Mafia's Boss?" a orange haired boy asked.

"Ever since that Mafia group existed many kinds of troubles started to stir up" Barry said as he gazed on a happy couple in a picture "I have to find that responsible person who killed my parents" he continued.

"I'm sorry dude, walking on a path full of thorns is sure hard, huh?" the boy spoke while patting Barry's shoulder.

"Thanks Rich" after Rich left, Barry started to read some files. As a detective in such a young age, he earned a lot of respect, also sympathy of losing his parents and need to be responsible to take care of himself.

The alias that was given in the Golden Dragon Mafia's Big boss is The King, even he worked in shadows his reputation on the underground society could bring anyone on their knees, he owned many businesses such as illegals and non-illegals, the money he owned a day could feed and entire city fot a week, he gets what he wants in a flick of his fingers, just like a little boy who gets a new toy car.

Barry's father was a police officer, ever since Barry was a kid he really looked up on his father, his father was a very good police officer, he did his job excellently and diligently.

His father was a huge block on big Bosses. One day after school Barry went home as usual, he was shocked when he saw a lot of people crowding outside his house, there were ambulance and cops. What he saw shocked him to the core, his parents were lying dead on the floor, blood was oozing from their bodies.

After the investigation, gold bullets with a tiny dragon carved on it was found in his parents bodies. The suspects? The Golden Dragon Mafia.