The Truth

Barry's Pov

"Your real father is the Crimson Blood's Boss" her words were deeply engraved in my brain.

"How would I know that you're not lying?!" this is too much!!

"Did ever noticed that you never resembled to your 'parents', huh Barry?" she mocked.

It's true ever since I was a kid, I always asked 'Dad, mom why do I not resemble to you at all?' but dad would always avoid that question even mom.

"That's right, you are adopted. Your real father, Mr. Reynaldo Kuznetsov put you in Theo James Martin's care, your adopted father's real name by the way"

"Then why did you kill Theo and his wife?!" I asked in a murderous tone.

"They deserve it" she said indifferently.

"You heartless b!tch!! What did they ever do to you?!" I exclaimed as I was struggling to break free from the chains, dammit it was too tight!!

"This Theo guy was just using you, he knew when you reached at the exact age of 21 your grandfather will make you the new President of the Azure company, he can snatch that position easily. Think about the money he and his wife will get, Barry, it'll worth billions" she smirked.

"If I had a grandfather then why didn't he took care of me?! And how come did you know all about this?!" I asked as I cried, she's right I was too naive. I was tricked all along and it damn hurts when the people who tricked you, was your known 'parents' who took care of you ever since you were a baby.

"Your grandfather was a wise man, he knew many people was eyeing his position and he can't take the risk taking care of you especially your the only heir, the rest of your uncles and cousins were dead because of the Celestial Mafia" she paused "And as for your second question. Your grandfather helped me build my own Mafia, he believed in my potential, he also choose the right person to trust. In other words I owe him" she smirked.

"Where is he now?" I frowned.

"In Rome, Italy. Barry, Your grandfather is getting old, he trusted me to manage most of your family businesses and it's been very stressful" Cadenza rubbed her forehead. Girls in her age should be going out in parties and having fun with their friends, but Cadenza was different she was able ace her subjects despite her packed schedules on top of that handling big businesses.

⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

"Do I really have to wear this?" I asked, I'm a bit uncomfortable with wearing suits.

"You'll get used to it" she replied.

"But the way, how did you know my plan?" I asked, still wondering how did she predicted my plan back it the restaurant.

"You should know, I have men disguised themselves as cops and it was really helpful that they gave false reports to protect the Mafia" she answered.

"...." I was speechless. So that's explains why I only have very limited information about the Golden Dragon.

The car stopped outside a very big mansion, the servants were all lining up outside to greet us "This is my mansion, this place is very secured and private" she spoke.

"I'm gonna live in here?" I asked in disbelief "Obviously" then our eyes met, *thump~thump* my heart beat suddenly accelerated.

"-rry"

"Barry!!" I flinched when Cadenza shouted my name bringing me back to reality, 'What's happening to me?' I thought.

"You, ok?" she asked and I only nodded my head while my cheeks flushed on how close she is.

Damn it

"This is your room, I've already contacted one of my most trusted men to shop for men's clothes" she spoke "You'll meet the rest of the Mafia members, Collin will be the one in charge of you. And remember Barry, you're part of the Mafia now, don't do any reckless things that will disappoint me, got it?" she raised her brow and I nodded.

Cadenza was about to left when I grabbed her arm "Any questions??" she asked.

"What about my colleagues??" I asked worriedly, she sighed like she was expecting this "Don't worry they're safe, we just knocked them out and left them not far from your station"

"Thanks"

I shut the door and sat on my bed remembering all the information she spoke.

"And remember Barry, you're part of the Mafia now" those words echoed in my head.

1 hour ago

-Still in the car-

"Your real name is Bryan Reynaldo Kuznetsov, your grandfather entrusted me to taught you how to be a wise  ruler and a strong..monster" her words sent shivers to my body.

"You're still 19 Barry, there's still 2 more years to turn you in that kind of person, but let's not be so confident, Mr. Kuznetsov is getting older and weaker there's also a possibility that your succession in the business will be sooner than we thought" Cadenza continued.

"Are you that loyal to my grandfather?" I asked in suspicion.

"Yes" she replied sincerely, I just can't believe that I was stuck on the same car with the person I was trying to get my hands on for three years.

-End-

Cadenza's Pov

Fuck, I can't believe that I skipped two days of school, luckily both mom and dad are on business trip, my brothers are in Spain 'Who knows what they're doing in there', grandma already returned in Russia. All was left was Charlotte, but I won't worry, she always believed in all the words that comes out of my mouth.

A simple gift is enough to make her not doubt me, am I right?