The Heroine I

Cadenza's Pov

"Young miss" the maids and butlers greeted me as I enter the mansion.

My mother was a French and my father was Russian, so yeah the villainess was half-half.

And according to the story line the villainess was a bro-con, she really loves her oldest brother but she was not that close to her three other brothers.

As entered the mansion I was greeted with my brothers, I spotted Credence and ran to him.

"You're back" I hugged Credence and flashed him a brilliant smile. Hehehe take that triplets!! this sister of yours loves your older brother than the three of you!!

"Humph" the three of them scoffed.

"Cadence aren't you going to greet your other older brothers?" Credence flashed me a cunning smile.

"Sorry didn't see you guys" I looked at the three and spoke blankly.

I chuckled and look at Credence "Brother aren't you going to tell me about your camp?" I asked.

"Of course how can I say no" he pinched my cheeks.

In the game only Credence and her parents stood up for the villainess, so I love my dear older brother who would protect me rather than the three brothers whose the one who put me in death!!

Author's Pov

After the two left, the triplets Darwin (1), Daryl (2) and Dylan (3) looked at each other.

"He's taking her away" Darwin spoke to his twins.

"He's a two-faced devil" Dylan continued while Daryl kept quite but he was secretly fuming inside.

In dinner only the six of them are present because their dad was in a business trip.

"Mom can I join karate just like big bro?" Cadenza asked with puppy eyes.

The five of them stopped eating "Sweetie you don't have to besides you have 20 bodyguards, 15 personal maids and a Butler" Mrs Vasiliev spoke pointing at the 20 bodyguards lining beside them.

"Why do you asked all of the sudden?" Daryl spoke.

Cadenza was prepared "Because I want to be a Ninja?"

"We'll think about that" Mrs Vasiliev sighed.

"Thank you mom!" Cadenza kissed her mother's cheek and gracefully ran to her room.

Next day after class

"Congratulations Cadenza you ranked 1st again" Indigo praised.

"You're really good at everything you do Cadence" Amber followed, while Clio and Lyra kept quite but deep inside they admired their friend, Cadence/Cadenza.

"Stop it you guys" Cadenza complained but on the inside she really enjoyed every ounce of it.

3 years later

"You're really impressive Cadenza, you won as a gold medalist again" Mr Vasiliev praised her daughter non-stop.

"Thanks dad it's such a shame that big bro wasn't here to watch my tournament" Cadenza pouted.

"Hey, cheer up my darling at least Darwin, Daryl and Dylan are here" Mr Vasiliev pointed at this sons.

"But they're always mute! Not to mention their crappy attitude" Cadenza spoke glaring at her brothers.

The triplets's eye twitched, however no matter how Cadenza glared at her brothers, she seemed so irresistibly cute.

Mr Vasiliev laughed merrily, he was so proud at her daughter's achievements, at such a young age she was able to fill her room with gold medals, trophies and awards not to mention she always ranked 1st at her studies, a very famous model, known as ballet princess, and can speak multiple languages. He must say he was very pleased.

But he was also very protective of Cadenza, her daughter was very beautiful and she's excellent at everything she do, it only means one thing many wolves would try to take his sheep!! No matter what, he won't allow that thing to happen!!

While he's in a deep thought, Mr Vasiliev's phone rang.

He frowned hearing what his right handman spoke.

On the other hand Cadenza was smiling evilly 'Looks like I was going to meet the heroine' she thought.

At home her mother and father talked for a half an hour, she and her brothers were waiting in the living room, finally their parents went out, her mother looked indifferent her cold and intimidating demeanour remained as if she wasn't affected.

"Kids, there's something me and your mother wants to talk to you" their father started.

Cadenza's Pov

"What is it dad?" I asked confusion written on my face, even though I already know what it is.

The heroine, in the game her mother was a maid that drugged my father and get him to bed. Before father could put her in jail she was already pregnant with the heroine. So the heroine grew up with her mother, and father provided them financial support. After 8 years her mother died due to sickness so she was taken by father and brought her into the mansion, according to the storyline the villainess begun to sabotage her half sister, which is the heroine and the triplets pitied her, and unknown to them they've already developed their feelings towards her.

We patiently waited for father's explanation, after he explained everything he looked at our expressions.

"Are you mad at daddy?" father asked pitifully.

"No dad" I spoke, his face brighten up "Really?" he asked.

"We're very mad" I continued in a expressionless facade, father's face loosened.

"So when will she arrive?" Credence asked.

"Tomorrow" mother replied.

After dinner I immediately went into my room and think about random things.

Since I was too small to build my own Mafia, right now all I can do is train myself and if the capture targets would end my life in the future they wouldn't because at that time I was already big enough to start my Mafia and my abs!!

I looked at my tummy and said "Don't worry tummy in the future I'll make sure to turn you into abs" I promised.

I woke up late in the morning, since it was still summer it means one thing, no school!!

I bathed and dressed myself, today I would be very busy, cause I have to do photoshoots for magazines every weekends, also ballet and karate class every weekdays.

I gracefully ran down stairs and I was stopped midway, Oh My Goodness it's the heroine!! I almost forgot about her.

The heroine has pink hair, big brown eyes, small red lips, button nose and a small figure.

"Cadenza, meet your sister" father said with a hint of disappointment in his eyes.

I saw my brothers's faces and it didn't looked good at all especially mother's.

"Good morning everyone" I greeted with a smile "And hello sister, may I know what's your name?" I spoke (British accent).

I asked even though I already know.

"C-Charlotte Rose N-Naka-Vasiliev, Charlotte Rose Vasiliev" she elaborated.

My eye twitched at the last name "Nice to meet you Charlotte, I'm Cadenza Agatha Alexandria Vasiliev" I greeted.

We ate breakfast together, the atmosphere was very awkward and silent, of course at this rate who would intend to start a conversation!!