The Heroine II

Charlotte's Pov

I grew up in Japan with my mother, as I grew up and started schooling I was bullied with my classmates because I have no father, some of our neighbors would mock mother and me, they would say that I was just an illegitimate child.

I tried asking mother about my father but she would always change the topic and so I didn't force her.

I was watching TV when I saw her, she was very beautiful, big curly blonde hair, deep blue eyes, tall nose and pink pouty lips her face was finely carved and her figure was tall and well refined.

The next day when I went to school my classmates were talking about something.

"Hey guys, have you seen the girl on TV last night? she was so pretty"

"I heard her name's Cadence, she was known as ballet princess, she was also a very famous model and she came from a very rich family"

"Look I bought this magazine of her!"

"Let me see!!"

I was eavesdropping about Cadence the girl on TV, so she came from a very powerful family no wonder why she's so perfect.

"Hey, Charlotte-chan have you heard about Cadence-sama?" Nanako asked.

"Uh-huh" I nodded.

"She was my new favourite model" Aiko spoke while she hugged a magazine.

"Yeah, I swear from this day on, I would learn English. So one day if I got a chance to meet her we would talk about fashion etc etc etc" Nanako said while day dreaming.

"You're lucky Charlotte unlike us you could speak English straight even if it is crook" Aiko said patting my shoulder.

She let me borrowed her magazine, as I flipped the pages, more amazing pictures of her were revealed but what's more eye catching is that her picture in ballerina costume, in stage.

I stared at the photo intently, suddenly it was stolen by Nanako.

"The sensei's here" she warned and I panicked.

Since that day I've been collecting Cadence's first to her latest magazines.

I laid in my bed day dreaming, if one day I would meet my idol I would--

"Charlotte" I immediately jumped in my bed in horror, there's nothing in the world that was more scary than a mother's wrath.

"Yes??" I looked at mother.

"Stop day dreaming, dinner's ready" mother spoke in a warning tone.

Little did I know that's the last time I would see mother's good condition.

After 3 months of illness mother died, before she passed away she told me about my father and how he will took care of me, surely after mother was buried, a man appeared and took me he said he was my father, he has black hair and deep blue eyes, those eyes were a bit familiar but I didn't remember.

Anyway my father and I didn't looked like each other even a tiny bit, because I was a carbon copy of my mother.

He was dressed in neat office clothes and he was very handsome. Although he didn't talk to me much, he was still a bit gentle towards me.

It was first time that I rode a plane (private plane) and I was so scared!!

After that we ride on a very expensive car, throughout this time I didn't asked a question because I was too shy nor did my father talked so it was very awkward.

Then we stopped on a very big mansion "Charlotte behave your self ok?" father said and I nodded "And from now in you're Charlotte Rose Vasiliev" he continued.

Charlotte Rose Vasiliev??

The big doors opened, and wow this house was so big!! And very fancy.

A woman with four boys greeted us, the three looked like very similar their faces was cold and arrogant but the older boy's face was even more cold that it could freeze the entire world!!

"Charlotte this is your new mother" father pointed at the woman "this is your oldest brother Credence" then he pointed at the older boy "and these three are Darwin, Daryl and Dylan" he pointed at them one by one.

Suddenly father stopped and looked up at the stairs, my face was dumbstrucked. Cadence!!

Timeskip

"Cadenza why don't you lead your sister to her room?" my new mother spoke.

"Yes mommy" Cadence spoke cheerfully.

"Come"

After following her a while we stopped at a door "This is your room" Cadence said.

"T-Thanks" I replied.

"Well I have to go" after Cadence left I entered my room and breath heavily.

"Kyaaah!!!" I said as I jumped up and down.

I still can't believe that I got a chance to meet her. She was even more beautiful in person!! and her British accent was breathtaking!!

After I relaxed a bit I looked at my room, there was a huge TV, the room was so huge everything was pink I looked at my closet and found it full of new clothes, I checked my bathroom and it was very nice.

Also on my desk there was a laptop and a phone, wow how rich are they?

I sat on my bed for a while feeling bored, I sighed.

Cadenza's Pov

"Nice! Perfect!" the Simon the camera man said as I change my poses.

"Mmmm how can I say this? Cadenza you really have a bright future being model look at your photos, they're really are dazzling" Simon said, I flipped my hair arrogantly "Of course" I replied giving them a charming smile.

After half day of doing photoshoot, I told my driver to go in a mall "Yes miss" he replied.

"You know Young miss, every one calls you little miss perfect" Sally my closest maid told me.

"I know" I said as I opened my fan.

Me and Sally (accompanied by many bodyguards) went into a mall, after walking for a bit I spotted a very cute Polar bear that looks like Bepo (the Polar bear in One piece).

I got this obsession of collecting Polar bear stuffs, whatever I GOING TO BUY IT NO MATTER WHAT!!

After going out of the toy store I was full of smiles.