Schemer

Cadenza's Pov

After my so-called min-friends left, I was bored and hungry.

I was about to picked up Trevor when I saw him sleeping in his little bed cutely. Ever since I bought him here, I really tried my best to feed him till his stomach turn round...and phew hard work pays off.

Today was Sunday, so it was me and Trevor whose left in the house since everyone left earlier for day off.

I opened my fridge to find something to eat "What to eat, what to eat" I mumbled as I tap my chin with my index finger.

I grabbed a can of soda, ice cream, dark chocolate then I opened the cabinet and grabbed bags of chips.

I went to the living room and watched some movies.

⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

"What an idiotic man, falling so fast with a bitch, just because she slept with him so many times" I mumbled as I drank my soda.

(In her opinion of the story)
The girl named Kin, whose the villainess of the story was engaged to this guy called Hiro. Hiro here was head over heels to this bitch named
Aika, which is the protagonist. Aika was an average girl who was working in a big company, in my opinion she was a total shameless slut who was seducing a rich guy which is her boss that whose already engaged with a rich girl. Then Hiro broke his engagement with Kin and loved happily ever after with the slut.

"Tsk tsk, Kin you were rich, famous, beautiful and intelligent you were way more better than that bitch named Aika. If I were you, I would broke my engagement, sent Hiro and his whole company to bankrupt, let's see if Aika would still stick with him without his money. Then I would hire a good looking guy to seduce Aika and ran off to who-knows-where leaving Hiro in the air, I would act as if I did move on a long time ago and came back to him to fix his company.

Then I would make him realise that even though he dumped me many times in the past I would still 'love' him no matter what, which is impossible FYI. And make him believe that Aika was a TOTAL GOLD DIGGER. Make Hiro love me by manipulating him which is so easy, even that amateur manipulating bitch can can control him, what more me, myself is a professional scheming and manipulating Empress. I would make Aika pregnant with a child from the guy I hired and make him leave her once she was drowning with problems, I'll make sure that, that slut and her child perish" I spoke evilly.

I was about to watch another movie when my phone rang.

"Hello" I started.

"Boss, your grandma is sick. I think it's time for you to go home now" Collin spoke.

I unconsciously dropped my phone, as my face paled.

"Shit"