New Life

Author's Pov

After Cadenza left, her parents, grandmother and Charlotte were still in the dining room for a long time.

Suddenly Mrs Vasiliev collapsed "Alicia!!" Mr Vasiliev screamed worriedly.

"That child" Cadenza's grandmother, Anastasia sat on her chair distressed.

While Charlotte on the other hand immediately went into her room and called her brothers.

After informing them, Charlotte sat on her bed with worried face.

Meanwhile, Cadenza stopped on a pet shop and bought a new puppy, a blue eyed, black and white fur Siberian husky.

"*Bark~bark*" the little guy barked as he licked Cadenza's face.

"Hehehe, I'll call you Trevor. And together we'll start a new life" Cadenza patted Trevor's head as she drove.

"Young miss" the Butler and the maids greeted as their young miss finally went back.

"Inform Collin, Wilbur, Tyrone and Jean about my arrival" she ordered with her intimidating and cold voice.

"Yes" the Butler replied.

"A runaway fiancee? Hahaha" Wilbur laughed as Cadenza finished her story.

Collin nudged Wilbur on the stomach, Wilbur looked at him with "What?" Collin just pointed at Cadenza's direction, Wilbur shivered when he saw Cadenza's not-so-good expression and coughed awkwardly.

Next day, Cadenza enrolled to the Royal Academy's rivaling school, the Crystal Academy.

"Trevor, this is it. Cadenza/Cadence is on vacation. Right now standing in front of you is Agatha Alexeev" I said in front of the mirror.

"*Bark~bark"

I looked at Trevor, I smiled and patted his head "Wish me luck" I sighed.

I wore a black wig styled in a messy bun with long bangs, violet contact lenses, black rimmed eyeglasses and makeup so no one would recognize me.

I sighed, a nerd is the best undercover, a villainess should pick.

"Ok, here goes nothing" I said as I enter my new school.

I was walking with my head lower.

"Damn this horrible fate" I muttered under my breath.

"Umm Hi!" I looked at the source of the voice and found three girls waving at me.

"Do you need something?" I asked with eyebrow raised.

"I'm Rona" the girl pointed at herself "This is Stephanie" she motioned the other girl "And this is Arianne" she pointed the girl in her left.

"So?"

"You're new?" 'Arianne' asked.

"Yep" I gave them a friendly smile, 'this is hard', I thought.

"Oh nice, what section are you?" Rona asked.

"Hmm section 1, 9th grade" I said.

"By the way what's your name??" Stephanie asked.

"Ca-Agatha, Agatha Alexeev" I replied.

"Russian?" Rona asked and I nodded.

"Great, see you around" they waved goodbye.

I entered my first class, which I will meet my new classmates and damn, my min-I mean friends are not here so it's a bit lonely.

Everyone looked at me as if I was some kind of bacteria, seriously can't I make some better description?!! Bacteria, really?!!

After observing me for a moment they resumed to what they're doing. I looked around to find some vacant seat and lucky there's one, on the last last row.

Timeskip

Ahh lunch break, lucky that my morning classes ended smoothly, I was in my locker changing my books, when suddenly...

"*Bang~'"

"Guys, looks who's here" a male voice spoke.

"A nerd" I ignore those stupid words of them and resumed what I'm doing.

"You know, you should be in the nerds's section"

I banged my locker, and walked out. These guys are messing with the wrong nerd.

I was itching to pull out my guns and dangers, hidden under my skirt and socks.

"Hey nerdy! watch out!!" the guys laughed as they threw a tennis ball, I reflexively caught the ball and resumed to walk to my next class.

A week already passed, and I bet my family are ready to flip the entire world just to find me, hiding in this same city is the best place to hide, besides I want to know how the game kept progressing. Also some of my businesses are here.

Today was weekend and I'm free, no ballet class, photo shoots, tutors and karate class. Right now I'm on my private gym punching a sandbag, just to keep my body in shape.

Ok, let's just say that I'm venting all my anger by punching the sandbag. I don't know how long I have been doing it, I'M JUST SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW!! THAT I COULD DO SOME KILLING SESSIONS!!

"Go easy Boss, it's just a sandbag and it's innocent, not an enemy who holds a grudge over you" Wilbur spoke, waking me in my own world.

"So you want to be the replacement?" I asked looking at him seriously but on the inside I was teasing him.

"Wha-?!!!! No!!" he spoke as he ran away.

Author's Pov

Wilbur ran as fast as he can after hearing Cadenza's words. He was scared to death, once he saw how Cadenza twisted an enemy's neck, kicking an enemy's chest causing the enemy to spat out a mouthful of blood, then he also saw how she banged a pervert's skull against the wall etc etc etc.

Wilbur slid against the wall catching his breath "She's feisty and a monster at the same time"

Meanwhile in the Vasiliev mansion, everyone was restless.

"Mom, calm down I know her. She's fine" Dylan spoke.

"*Sob~sob* I-it's all your father's fault!!!" Mrs Vasiliev glared hatefully on her husband.

"It's all mo-..my fault!!" Mr Vasiliev was about to blame his mother but didn't dare to.

"I'm sure she's fine" grandma Anastasia spoke 'I hope so' she thought.