Charlotte

Cadenza's Pov

"Eat!" Clio exclaimed.

After what happened last night, I didn't feel good.

"Cadenza, are you love sick?!" Lyra gasped.

My eye twitched, can they at least make some better conclusions!! "Love sick? please since when did I ever get interested with boys?" I rolled my eyes.

Hearts Cafe, the most famous place in the game. It is near the Royal Academy, so me and my friends would always hangout in here.

And if you're asking where is the heroine? Well she's probably gonna enter right about now!

This scene is where Frederick and Louise would encounter her and make 'friends'.

"Cadenza what are you looking at?" Indigo asked suspiciously.

"Shhh" I make a quiet gesture and pointed at Charlotte. They smiled and followed me.

5 4 3 2 1...Action!!!

"Oh hey we met again, Charlotte, right?" Louise spoke.

"Y-yes" Charlotte replied shyly making girls jealous towards her.

"Eww look at her seducing a boy with her average looks, disgusting"

"Tch bitch"

Frederick looked at the girls and winked making them uncontrollably wild. Did I forget to mention that Frederick is a playboy?? Absolutely.

"This is nice" Amber smirked.

The five of us looked at each other and grinned, after having our lunch we immediately went to our next class.

I was visiting my social media account in my phone, when I noticed something unusual.

Fuck, that boy doesn't given up on me huh?

I quickly hid my phone on my pocket when the teacher arrived.

I was very happy that my brothers (triplets) didn't fall in love with the heroine, I just can't accept that my own blood related brothers would be the cause of my death!! It's too unacceptable!!!

My classes ended smoothly, Charlotte and I went to our car and immediately went home.

Mom, dad are on business trip, Credence is in France studying, while the triplets are in Russia with our grandparents.

"Uhhh C-Cadence?" Charlotte called.

"Do you need anything?" I asked she hesitantly shook her head, I didn't put much attention to it and train my self in ballet and karate as well as self-defense weapons such as gun.

Saturday, no class my friends and I went in our shopping spree while Charlotte always stays in her habitat (room). I was old enough to build my connections in the underground society, I must say it was easier than I expected.

Collin, Tyrone, Jean and Wilbur my right hand men, besides having good looks that exceeds the capture targets's, they were also intelligent, easy going, hard opponent and very loyal. Not to mention their cold attitude.

"Cadence look at me!!"

"Cadence kyahhhh!!!!!"

"Miss Cadence I want your autograph!"

"I love you Cadence!!"

"I'm your #1 fan!"

"Cadence how would you respond to your fans" Indigo smirked.

I stopped on my tracks and took off my sunglasses and winked at my fans.

"Kyahhhh!!!!"

My friends chuckled, I can feel my phone vibrated, I took it out and received a message....

[Girl, I almost got an heart attack a second ago ;)
PS: Little Prince]

"Ehhh? isn't it your admirer?" Amber asked amused.

"So you still haven't see him in person?" Lyra added.

"This Little Prince is interesting" Clio said with a sly smile forming in her lips.

"Shut up!" I said pouting.

"Awww, our Little Miss Perfect is angry" I glared at Indigo. After 5 hours of shopping, I was the one who left first because of my tight schedules photoshoots, karate training, ballet, training self defense weapons such as guns and I have to manage my underground business.

It was already dark when I returned home, I saw Charlotte eating in our big table alone, seriously I really pity this girl.

She was shocked to see me as I sat on the chair "What?" I asked.

"Nothing" she immediately lowered her head and ate her food.

Charlotte's Pov

I never would have thought that one day I would belong to a very rich family, moreover going to a school for rich!

At first I was feeling left out, Cadence-san and her friends were too famous in the Academy and I ....well I'm just a nobody.

I was shocked on how advance the subjects in the Academy are, I tried catching up but I was unlucky to get into top ten. However I was feeling ecstatic when I found out that Cadence-san was always on top, I couldn't help but admire her more.

As years passed Cadence-san and I grew a bit close and I was very happy about it.

That boy, the boy that I bumped into last time I still couldn't get him out of my head and it makes me crazy!!

I looked myself in the mirror and sighed "Compare to Cadence-san, I am small, weak and nobody"

I tried befriending in school but it seems like everybody's avoiding me, sure enough who would be friend with a nobody.

I turned on the TV and watched some drama at least it makes me feel a lot better.

"Knock~knock" I heard a knock.

"Come in"

The door slowly opened "You know Charlotte if I were a murder and knocked the door hearing your sweet reply, I would definitely have second thoughts before killing you" Cadence-san spoke, crossing her arms while leaning on the doorway.

I can feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment "Ohh" I replied in a low voice.