(Edited) A Chapter

Alistair's Pov

I'm still worried about my little sister, yesterday she ditched her bodyguards and get kidnapped, what am I going to do with her.

I closed my laptop and sigh, the door opened and that little midget went into my side "Brother don't get too stressed you're only 19, you know. You'll get wrinkles, you won't be able to find a girlfriend, how much more a wife" my eye twitched.

Why you little brat!! You're the reason I'm stressed!!

"What do you want, Astrid??" I finally asked.

She gave me a brilliant smile and spoke "Can I visit Cadence?"

I almost choke my own saliva but I still maintain my posture "Isn't she a busy person?" I asked.

"Pretty please" she begged.

I sighed and raised my hands in defeat "Fine, I'll ask someone about her schedule"

"Hooray!! I love you big bro"

My eye twitched, you only love me when you need something from me, I rolled my eyes.

After sending my sister to the Vasiliev mansion, I headed to our father's company building.

Cadenza's Pov

Urghhhhh!!!!

I am feeling frustrated, that..that Dimitri was crossing the line!!

I don't know how much longer, I can live in this world with that shameless man!!

Flashback

"*~Bell rings~"

Finally class ended, we submitted our quiz papers as me and my friends were about to exit the room "Ms Vasiliev please stay in a moment" he spoke with a stern voice.

My friends looked at me then giggled "Bye bye Cadence" they joked.

"Yes, Mr Dimitri?" I asked sweetly accompanied by a smile.

He walked towards me with that handsome smirk of his.

I admit I was blushing on the inside, but I was strong enough to endure it, if he wants to play then so be it. I walked towards him "Cadenza you really knows how make me jealous" he spoke as he hold me on the waist.

I maintained calm and composed "Naughty girl" he said as he looked down.

Damn it!! he caught my kick!!!

If anyone would see this awkward position, would surely misunderstand.

"I'm not naughty, but beautiful!!" I stated as I broke out of his hold and ran out of the room.

End of flashback

Charlotte and I went home safely, as we entered the mansion, I was greeted by a maid.

"Young miss Cadenza you have a visitor"

Ehh who could that be? "Lead the way" I replied.

Charlotte went into her room with a sad face, I know what exactly what happened to her, she was bullied, and I the villainess hired those bullies.

As a Boss, I shouldn't do those not-so-evil childish things because I'm the BOSS.

"Big sister!" the little girl, Astrid hugged me.

I looked at the living room filled with pink roses "Astrid, what's with all these roses?" I asked.

"Oh, they were sent by big brother as a thank you gift also he said that you were beautiful" Astrid spoke with a cheeky smile.

"....."

She grabbed my hand and dragged me outside, we got into the car. I don't really care what's about to happens cause I'm tired and sleepy.

"Drive us to the mall" I couldn't clearly hear what she said, like I care anyways.

I kinda panicked when the car stopped in front of the mall, what am I going to cover my face? People are gonna recognize me. I calmed down a bit then took the drivers sunglasses and I covered my face with my always carried scarf that can make me disappear in pictures (I saw that thing on Insider)

Astrid dragged me to a high class boutique store. A woman who looked like she was expecting us stood up and motioned the salesladies.

"What's going.... on? " I'm so confused.

I was dragged to a room where the four women took off my school uniform.

A bunch of clothes were bought inside, I don't know how many dress they've put on and off until they decided me to wear this white dress all I know is that they're already doing my makeup.

Another five ladies were choosing my shoes while others are doing my hair. I felt like a spoiled brat..... no... I felt more like a Barbie doll whose purpose is to entertain young girls by getting dressed up.

After they do the 'magic' which took so long I got out only to see Astrid dressed up in a cute dress. I couldn't contain my urge to hug her so I picked her up and hugged her as I rub my cheeks against hers.

-Timeskip-

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see" she chuckled, and I could only feel goosebumps.

The car stooped on a restaurant, I frowned and followed Astrid as she got out. I we surprised to see Alistair....no.... the two of us were surprised to see each other.

"Big brother" Astrid hastily run towards him and hugged her older brother. I walked to their direction "What's going on?" I asked him since Astrid won't spit the answer.

"I... don't know" we were about to ask Astrid but she wasn't there anymore..

I was already dark when we confirmed our guess that the two of us were set upped by a kid. I was hungry so we went inside the restaurant.

"Young teens these days" an old woman spoke.

Alistair insisted to drive me home. He opened the (car) door, I got out he suddenly gave me a pink rose.

"A rose for a beautiful girl" he said as he kissed my forehead and left.

-Later on-

"That cheeky brat!! even caring about my love life, seriously what's with kids these days?" I said as I banged the door.

I unconsciously touched my forehead and smiled.