Mr Kuznetsov Part 3 - 3 years ago

Author's Pov

-15 years ago-

-In a casino, in Nohara-

"Boss" Theo, one of the Kuznetsov family's capo.

Mr Kuznetsov, (The previous Mafia Boss) didn't say anything as he shifted his eyes to Theo. Mr Kuznetsov was reading a text from his phone.

Theo's heart begun to pound rapidly as he didn't know how to report the incident that he received from one of his men.

"It's bad"

Rushed footsteps could be heard, the door was banged opened. All Mr Kuznetsov and his wife could see was their sons and their families dead bodies.

Mrs Kuznetsov fainted as she couldn't accept what happened. She was carried and carefully laid on a couch while Mr Kuznetsov maintained his cold and intimidating aura as he ordered his men to investigate at once.

He knows what's done is done, and he couldn't or anyone could do anything to bring his sons and their families back to life. To him shedding tears to someone whose dead is pointless, emotions are humans weakness...that's what is taught to him by his father.

"Boss, young master Barry is alive!! and.. " shouted Romano but he was not able to speak everything he wanted when he felt the rest of the words got stuck on his throat.

Mr Kuznetsov did not speak but only hurriedly walked upstairs seeing his oldest son and his wife barely breathing on a secret room. Reynaldo was holding a phone on his right hand and on his other hand was a gun while Luciana (His wife) was carrying their child draped in a blood dyed blanket.

"папа" a word barely came out of Reynaldo's mouth.

Mr Kuznetsov bend down to his son, while his men immediately aided Luciana who was shot in the back.

"We'll get you to the hospital" Mr Kuznetsov said in a shaky voice as he couldn't contain his sadness. His heart felt like someone was squeezing it so hard, but he controlled it remembering what his father taught him 'Emotions are humans' weakness'

"T-there's no...time" Reynaldo gripped his father's suit as he said those words "S..sa-save...my wife and child...that's all" those were his last words.

Everything was in chaos since the incident happened the Mafia that was once knew as the 'Deadliest Mafia' suddenly disappeared without a trace.

Mr Kuznetsov didn't entirely dissolved the Mafia but only hid for the sake of their safety. He didn't expect the report he received from his men, it was Shinichi the Boss of Celestial Mafia. His was greatly puzzled not long ago the 'Celestial Mafia' was just a small group of Mafia. Comparing his Mafia to Shinichi's was like comparing a lizard to a fully grown Majestic Dragon.

He craved getting his revenge but in this moment his wife is first.

Mrs Kuznetsov got heavily sick after the incident, she won't eat nor talk she could only cry in silence. Mr Kuznetsov got more worried when his wife was needed to bring to the hospital.

"I'm afraid, if she continues to be like this she won't be able to live longer" the doctor informed.

"I see" Mr Kuznetsov replied as he gazed at his wife.

"Three months, that's all I could say" the doctor continued.

But it didn't even took three months before Mrs Kuznetsov died, the depression was too much to bare that she took her own life.

"Weak dies and the strong lives" Mr Kuznetsov mumbled as he looked at his wife's grave "And emotions are humans' greatest weakness" he stood up and got into his car. His father was to be blame for making him a heartless man.

As a wise person, Mr Kuznetsov sealed the whole incident. He put their mansion in Verona (One of the sectors) on fire and made the whole massacre look like his sons and their families died on the fire and his wife fell into an illness and depression  and died.

After that, no one dared to ask more questions. The whole media was going wild to who's going to be the next successor in the company.

Mr Kuznetsov couldn't risk raising his grandson, his only successor. So he decided that Theo and his wife to raise his grandson, since the two couldn't have their own child.

"*Gun shoots*"

One by one Mr Kuznetsov shot one of his men that was tied on a chair, you can clearly see that they were tortured before being shot, actually they aren't his men. They were spies sent by Shinichi, after digging out the whole story Mr Kuznetsov only found out the fragments of the story.

His sons were set up to gather together to celebrate his and his wife's anniversary, yes it was Mr and Mrs Kuznetsov's anniversary when their sons died, not to mention he and Mrs Kuznetsov should be also there but it was already too late when he saw the text. Half of their men were fraud/undercovered men from Celestial Mafia and they were also raided by the enemy's reinforcements. Celestial Mafia's target was their wealth, power and position. At least that's all the information he could gather. But another thing he's suspicious is that how Shinichi was able to rise in power for a short period of time, he's sure that someone is behind of all of this incident, but who?

 But another thing he's suspicious is that how Shinichi was able to rise in power for a short period of time, he's sure that someone is behind of all of this incident, but who?

Astrid Nicolette Carson

Dear Mom and Dad,

          Tomorrow is 30th anniversary of your marriage, so we decided to make it special so this year we will celebrate your anniversary in Verona. It's been a long time since all of us gathered together, we miss you.

               ~Barry, Sev, Jay, Ash and Tim