Mr Kuznetsov Part 2 - 3 years ago

Author's Pov

As soon as Cadenza got out of the car she covered her head with a hood and placed her hands on her pocket.

Cadenza wanted to be alone even for a while where she can forget the things that bothers her, it's been a while since she had a time like this. Where no medias, people crowding her, as a famous model and a big shot 'privacy' is something that is hard to obtain. Her family even hired a doppelganger that acts as her occasionally.

Even in her past life there were times that she likes to be alone, well most of the time she wants to be alone. She would walk in places at night blending her self with random people like she isn't a dangerous criminal (Mafia boss) who kills and does illegal things for money and entertainment.

Even though it is late at night there were still people on the city and most of the shops are still open.

After walking about an hour Cadenza found herself walking in a dark alley. She was not lost nor completely oblivious where she was, actually she's been here a few times.

She stopped in front of a rusty metal door above it a sign says 'Lascaux club' and opened it. There she was greeted with a loud energetic music, a young woman pole dancing while exposing most of her body as she entertain men and many young beautiful women pleasuring their costumers.

To Cadenza places like this was just a normal place to hang out for gangsters. In her past life sometimes she accompanied her male subordinates in clubs while she and her female subordinates have their own entertainment.

Cadenza sat on a stool and asked the bartender for a drink.

She misses the taste of alcohol. Cadenza was about to take a sip when a loud gun shot was heard that made everyone stop what they are doing.

"What happened?"

"I don't know"

"Let's get out of here"

"*Bang!!!" the door opened and a body could be seen flying till it hit the table made of glass.

"Ahhhh!!!" the women started screaming in fear, they became much more afraid when they recognize that the body that was thrown was the owner of the club.

"*Cough* I-I'll p-pay my....debt" the owner tried to talk as blood flows out from his mouth to his wounds.

The people inside the club were afraid to escape all they could do was cower in fear, one wrong move they could be shot by the men in black.

The men in black made way to a man who seems to be their leader, you could see his hair turning white but it was combed very neatly, he was wearing glasses and a white tuxedo. You could also see how healthy he was, despite looking like a fifty-five years old which was twenty years younger that his actual age. His intimidating aura and cold facade could make anyone drop to their knees he's.....Mr Kuznetsov.

He's the current president of the Azure Company his power and wealth could rival the Royal family which he think was ridiculous, he couldn't  accept people comparing him to a measly King he might be pleased when he would be compared to an Emperor.

"Finish him" Mr Kuznetsov didn't even think twice as he waved his hand off signalling his men to kill the owner.

"Nooo!" multiple gun shots could be heard, others were closing their eyes and most women are crying in silent afraid they could be the next target.

All except for Cadenza whose yawning as she watched the scene, to her no need for such a dramatic scene one shot in his head could be enough to kill him.

Mr Kuznetsov shifted his gaze to Cadenza whose not even budging. Cadenza could feel the sharp gaze directed at her and returned it even sharper. The two looked at each other for about ten seconds before one of Mr Kuznetsov's men interrupted.

"We're done sir, we've also got this" the guy showed a folder containing files "Your suspicions about Shinji helping his brother Shinichi finding young master are right"

"Burn them" Mr Kuznetsov ordered as he left the club with his men.

After they were gone, everyone sighed in relief and immediately left. Cadenza took one bottle of whisky before she left since the bartender also left in hurry and no one would get her a drink.

As she was walking in the streets, two men buff men blocked her way.

"The Boss says to come with us, refusing means you're only asking for death" one of them spoke.

"What if I don't?" Cadenza said as she goes on get fighting position.

"Then we'll do it in the hard way"

"Make me" she kicked the man in the left side before he could grabbed his gun and Cadenza pulled out her knife to stab the other guy but he grabbed her hand and the other guy held Cadenza.

She used her elbow to hit the guy on his nose and she was about to break out. She grabbed her knife on the ground and was about to kill the other guy when she was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"остановись" She looked at the source of the voice, she would be naive if she think these guys aren't Mr Kuznetsov's men.

"что ты хочешь" (What do you want?" she rolled her eyes 'This guy can't be serious! Getting pissed off in a starring contest' she thought.

"We need to talk" Mr Kuznetsov looked at Cadenza. Thinking she could be one of his puppets that he could use to get his revenge to the one who killed his sons and grandchildren.

 Thinking she could be one of his puppets that he could use to get his revenge to the one who killed his sons and grandchildren

Mr. Kuznetsov