Short Chapter

Dimitri's Pov

"Mi amore" I called, while flashing a playful smirk.

"What do you want me for?" Cadenza asked.

I stood up from the chair and slowly walked towards her, I still remember the day when I first saw her. I thought she would be like other girls pretending to be innocent, gentle and cute, yet Cadenza was different she was ruthless, cunning and evil but those things drives me crazy about her.

"I want you to be...mine" I leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear.

She took a step back, creating a distance, I must say I was very displeased. Then she started fixing my tie "You know, you gotta try harder lover boy" she looked at me in the eye and continued "I don't belong to anyone".

With that she left me speechless, I was in a daze for a longtime, I didn't remember what happened next. I unconsciously touched my cheek and touched a sticky substance (lip gloss).

"I can't believe that woman" I said as I let out a laugh.

I must have her.

Louise's Pov

I can't wait for tomorrow, seeing Charlotte completes my day. I thought as I closed my eyes, driving myself to sleep.

I woke up very early, I rushed into the bathroom. I dressed myself neatly, I styled my hair perfectly and looked at myself for the twentieth time "Done" I spoke proudly.

I picked up my phone and called Frederick.

"Dude what's up?" I still can hear his sleepy voice.

"Good morning Fred, ready for school?" I asked.

"Wait what?!! Dude have you checked what time is it?"

"No" I replied.

"Well try to check the moon" he replied.

I did what he said and opened my curtains I was in a dazed while Frederick was laughing on the phone.

"Hahahahaha dude what's up with you hahaha" I ended the call and laid on my bed motionlessly.

The next morning didn't seem nice to me. As usual me and Frederick would always go in our class together.

We actually had a hard time going in our classroom since we're always crowded by girls, as we entered our classroom I saw Charlotte with her infamous half sister Cadence/Cadenza.

Cadenza was beautiful, intelligent and an achiever, I must say I respect her very well. While Charlotte, she was a little above average girl, she was quiet, cute and cheerful girl but the thing I like of her the most is that she was a clumsy girl who needs a man to protect her, and I shall be that man.