Worried

Alistar's Pov

"What?!" me and parents were startled when we heard the news that Astrid was missing.

"My baby girl" mom spoke in a faint voice before breaking down.

"Send some men to find her at any cost" dad spoke as if saying 'this meeting is dismissed'

I simply hate that man to the core. Right now I don't have time to deal with him, I must find my sister.

Cadenza's Pov

I saw a woman with Raven hair and black eyes, staring at me.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in my house-" she didn't finish her sentence when Astrid came running at me.

"You're awake" she spoke in a shaky tone.

I patted her head "You little midget!! Next time don't just ran around without thinking! Don't you feel a little but guilty for being kidnapped and rescued by me twice?!!" I scolded.

Luckily I didn't wear my contact lenses or else I would be blind right now!!

"I'm sorry" she replied sobbing.

"By the way thank you" I spoke to the woman.

"My name's Nora and you're??"

"Agatha Alexeev" we shook hands. After that she left me and Astrid alone.

I took out an ointment and started to apply in on Astrid's injuries to prevent it from scarring, then I started to apply on mine too.

"Thank you so much Nora, you can call me if you need anything" I spoke as I handed her my private phone number (note: she has many phones, RK).

"Brother!!" Astrid ran to her brother.

"Astrid you're safe, where have you been?!!"

"Um eh Hehehe"

I was watching the scene from afar, and smiled "Let's go" I ordered the driver.

Author's  Pov

"Damn it" Dimitri cursed as he punched his desk.

"Find her!! Don't come back without any news! Or else...." he threatened.

"Yes Boss!!"

He sat on his chair with a distressed look, her used his hand to support his head then sighed.

"Damn that Cadenza" he cursed, his face full of worried and tiredness "I'll punish her when I'll find her" he continued.

Meanwhile in the Vasiliev's mansion.

"Dad let's just cancel their engagement" Darwin voiced out.

"Nonsense! The collaboration of the Stepanov's family and our business relies on this engagement, just imagine how much money we would get" grandma Anastasia replied.

"Grandma!! What's more important? Your granddaughter or money?!!' Dylan erupted as he slammed the table.

"I'm sure she'll change her mind, me and your father were just like her in the old times" Mrs Vasiliev replied calmly.

"Mom, dad, grandma!! Have you ever considered her feelings? What she's feeling right now could cause her to suicide!" Credence couldn't hold back his anger.

"Shut your mouth young man!" Mr Vasiliev ordered as he pointed at his son.

"Forget it! This proves how much you value money than your own children" Credence walked out, Darwin, Dylan and Daryl followed.

Charlotte on the other hand stayed in her room, unable to take the family affair. These past few days she, Louise and Frederick became much more closer. She also encountered some mischief such as bullying, physically or verbally, Charlotte feels like the whole Academy (except for Louise and Frederick) turned against her.

She felt helpless, much more when her idol/stepsister went missing/ran away.